[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"I'm sick to death of all that CGI shit. My guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 275x284) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 275x284
>"I'm sick to death of all that CGI shit. My guys are all real. If I'd wanted all that computer game bullshit, I'd have gone home and stuck my dick in my Nintendo."

What did he mean by that?
>>
he didn't went to CGI school
>>
he didnt went to school
>>
>stuck my dick in my Nintendo

Why does QT insist on forcing his fetishes down our throats like so much warm black dingus?
>>
>>64098845
QT represents art: the social sphere whose role is to project life as a unified whole.
So let's, for the sake of summarisation, say that QT represents art:social sphere.
He is in opposition with art as commodity, which is a contradiction, seeing as his own art is commodified, otherwise we wouldn't have heard of him. Not only that, but his particular view on art, is a direct tribute to b-movies of previous decades, movies that exclusively surved the purpose of commodification (i.e. made to be sold and make bucks). So, while he is embracing and praising the world of the commodities, he takes a stand against it at the same time. He doesn't seem to grasp that progress is the only acceptable movement of history, but that movement concerns only the form of the commodities, not their nature and certainly not the nature of the status quo: those are to be presented as eternal and that goal is fundamentally planned in hollywood studios.
QT's own view girates around finding artistic value in the content of the b-movies, i.e. claiming, in actuality, to strip them of their commodity form, and presenting the unification of life they withhold. But if such movies are just a shawdy attempt at what Hollywood already does, isn't his view void from the beginning?
And doesn't that indeed make him an artist, given the definition of art stated in the beginning? To present the false unification of all aspects of life separated by the forces of division, in the root of which lies the primary division, the division between power and its objects?
The argument stands even if one claims that QT draws inspiration from "underground" and "cult", "subversive" cinema; if the point of subversion is to make life a feast again, to materialise art, shouldn't this mean that we should seek to destroy art as a separate social entity and view artists as enemies?
>>
>>64098845
I've only just realized how much Tarantino looks like Sloth out of the Goonies.
>>
the foot cgi level just isnt enough to satisfy him yet
>>
>>64099588
>he hasn't seen Tangled
>>
>>64098845
This guy is a mental retard who only thinks in terms of his dick, dicks, and black dicks. He has devolved to this in 2015. You could also call him an autistic faggot.
>>
>>64098845
he meant he wasn't master race
>>
>>64099494
That's pretty good. What about the green inferno then, it's also very much inspired by commidified films.
>>
if he knew what 4chan is he would definitely browse /r9k/ . he's complete social retard who hates women. doesn't hate them on the level most of the robots do, but still rejects them, just look at the ending of h8ful 8, black man and white man who hate each other guts unite to hang a woman and take a huge pleasure in it.
>>
>>64098845
he was just being tsundere like my waifu. he actually likes cgi but is too shy to admit it
>>
>>64099782
>wymyn don't deserve hate
who's really living in a dream world?
>>
>>64099846
where did i said that?
>>
>>64099773
>the green inferno

ehmmm...haven't watched that _-_
>>
>>64099837
That's a nice waifu.
>>
>>64099873
seriously?
>>
>>64099942
i didnt say women dont deserve the hate, im self hating woman hater myself
>>
>>64099782
>he's complete social retard who hates women

Bro have you seen Kill Bill? dude is just a bit autistic and loves violence, doesn't matter if it's women or men
>>
>>64099981
you shouldn't hate yourself for realizing low test/high estrogen creatures tend to fucking ruin peoples shit
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.