[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>look how retarded Kylo Ren looks, kek
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 14508108864470.jpg (14 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
14508108864470.jpg
14 KB, 320x240
>look how retarded Kylo Ren looks, kek
>>
this reminds me of when i wasnt really into star wars i thought kid anakin was luke for the longest time.
>>
>>64098821
There was a reason vader war his mask, ren just does it to be edgy
>>
yeah its not like kylo wasn't a young person who was the offspring of two sex gods in their time and vader wasn't a 50 year old burn victim
>>
>>64098878
i just realized this by your post. and Anakin is also darth vader? wtf?
>>
File: luke-face-dark-side-cave.jpg (57 KB, 600x256) Image search: [Google]
luke-face-dark-side-cave.jpg
57 KB, 600x256
>>64099024
>>64098878
You're both right though.
>>
>>64098878
it was luke you dumbass

didn't you get the point of that was to show that Luke could turn like Vader did
>>
>>64098878
i thought shredder and darth vader were the same character at one time in my youth
>>
>>64099137
from a certain pov maybe
>>
>>64098821
'cept Ren looked retarded in his prime, not as an immolated, superannuated, ghostly, walking corpse

>apples and oranges in your rectum
>>
>>64098821
Sebastian Shaw was great as the true facr of Darth Vader.
Criminal how Lucus replaced him with that frowning moron Christensen in the end scene of RotJ.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.