[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
holy shit we dodged a fucking bullet there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
holy shit we dodged a fucking bullet there
>>
JLaw actually has an acting style that would really mesh with Quentin.

(since both are reddit as fuck)
>>
>>64098413
Her feet probably weren't up to Tarantinos standards.
>>
>>64098413
i could see her playing six horse judy
>>
>>64098413
Honestly she did too.
>>
>>64098413
Wow. I don't think I can take a close up of her moonheaded Sami visage in 70mm.
>>
What? We would see JLaw getting BTFO for 3 straight hours, that would be awesome.
>>
>>64098469
They're actually good and ticklish too. 8/10 feet
>>
>>64098481
>starred
she would have been Daisy. but I see what you mean, that australian dyke is just as bad
>>
damn I wanted to see Kurt Russel give her a punch in the mouth doe
>>
>>64098456
This, they both suck so it literally wouldn't matter.
>>
>>64098580
go back to reddit
>>
>>64098413

jlawl looks really hot in that pic

mmmhmmm

too bad the fappening happened and it ruined her for me. i can never imagine her as my pure innocent waifu
>>
i've seen her b-hole
>>
>not going with the idea of a containment movie

more like she ended up going off and making another david russell shitshow instead, so we got 2 bullets instead of 1
>>
>>64098924
no. you haven't.
>>
>>64098996
hey jen
>>
>>64098528
>australian
>>
>>64099025
I don't think anybody would be surprised to find out that she actually browsed /tv/.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.