[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy fuck this was awful. Only got 20 minutes into the first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: shit.jpg (121 KB, 400x556) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
121 KB, 400x556
Holy fuck this was awful. Only got 20 minutes into the first episode and it was already full blown feminist drivel.

>all males are retarded or incompetent bible thumpers
>the females are the only ones who can do things right and are the only powerful characters
>edward iii portrayed as a pussy wimp

Digusting 0/10 whoever wrote this shit up should kill themselves. Worst tv show i've ever seen and thats saying something
>>
>>64097481
Pillars was amazing though, so I am still going to check it out. The guy in the christmas thread said this was just subpar, which seems to be the general opinion now that I looked it up.
>>
2015 etc

you are better off watching something older
>>
>>64098968
Yeah im a big fan of historical fiction and series like 'the devil's crown' and 'i claudius' and 'les rois maudits' gave me a hard on. Even 'Rome' was pretty decent. But nowadays, you CANNOT find a good historical drama that isn't riddled with gender issues or muh diversity
>>
>>64097481
How was Edward III portrayed badly? Oh, you didn't watch more than half of the first episode.

Series wasn't amazing, but I don't recall it being that terrible.
>>
Oh, gonna add that the "twist" at the end was really good, even if most of the rest was so-so.

Thinking more on it, I rather liked it, it showed a personal take on some rather interesting events in English history.

I'm not terrified by the occasional competent woman either though, so that probably helped.
>>
>>64101697
>>64101517
Spotted the cunt. Literally the only people able to do things right or the only people who hold power in the show are women. From episode 1 its all about incompetent, cruel, vicious men who need to be directed by or who need their jobs to be done by women
>>
File: lotrswordsandurilflrg.jpg (380 KB, 2000x2059) Image search: [Google]
lotrswordsandurilflrg.jpg
380 KB, 2000x2059
>>64097481
why are they using anduril on their poster
>>
>>64102780
Whoa. Lawsuit time.
>>
File: WWE_GetGlue_8x11.jpg (4 MB, 2994x2025) Image search: [Google]
WWE_GetGlue_8x11.jpg
4 MB, 2994x2025
>>64102780

lolz. Here's a higher res variant of the OP pic, it looks like they made a CG version of the sword and just left out the Elvish runes
>>
File: i behead you last.jpg (37 KB, 540x388) Image search: [Google]
i behead you last.jpg
37 KB, 540x388
>>64097481
>all males are retarded or incompetent bible thumpers
so it's historically accurate?
>>
>>64103634
Hey tumblr!
>>
>>64103284
wow what scumbags
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.