[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: frye.jpg (382 KB, 1200x720) Image search: [Google]
frye.jpg
382 KB, 1200x720
So why was Cameron so depressed living in such a lush house with a rich family?
>>
>>64095670
Because his dad hated him.
>>
Because his best friend was a psycho who killed two people and got away with it, never even feeling any sort of remorse.
>>
>>64095734
every time
>>
Because his parents were bourgeois scum that only cared about accumulating more wealth and more useless items they were told to buy, meanwhile they have a son that they ignore and don't care for because he doesn't have a large price tag around his neck.
>>
>>64095670
Ever hear that saying "money don't buy..."
>>
Only the rich can afford to be depressed anon, the rest of the population is too busy suffering with making money. The house and the car were more important to his family than himself.
>>
He was a depressed cuck surrounded by old money boomers

And his friend was a jew psycho who fucked over his principal for shits and giggles
>>
>>64095670
John Hughes can't make me feel sorry for someone living in a rich chicago suburb.
>my parents don't pay attention to me
>my house is too big
>the marble floor makes my feet cold
>i can't decide which ivy league school to go to
>>
File: 1375410989991.jpg (66 KB, 400x311) Image search: [Google]
1375410989991.jpg
66 KB, 400x311
>>64095734
>>
>>64095734
WTF?

I have seen that movie a dozen times.

Who did Ferris supposively kill?
>>
Plebs need to be told that rich people are sad too so they wouldn't aspire to become rich themselves.
It's a total lie tho.
>>
>>64096383
The gardeners in the ravine.
>>
>>64096383
search "broderick murderer"
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.