[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>making out with a 16 y.o. is more emotionally scarring and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: the-americans-2013-53068b0e17967.jpg (484 KB, 1000x1426) Image search: [Google]
the-americans-2013-53068b0e17967.jpg
484 KB, 1000x1426
>making out with a 16 y.o. is more emotionally scarring and morally reprehensible than killing dozens of innocent people

Why, America
>>
because despite most women being entirely fertile and biologically capable of childbearing by age 14, if you have any desire towards a woman during the first 17 years and 364 days of her life you're LITERALLY a toddlerfucking pedophile and worse than 40 hitlers
>>
>>64093469
He has a daughter her age though.
>>
>>64093688
Why would that matter?
>>
>>64093751
He cares about his daughter. He doesn't care about the corrupt capitalist he has been trained to kill.
>>
>>64093469
Because they're being smart for once. This fine planet is way overpopulated. So:
>sex = no
>kill = yes.
>>
daughter nude scenes when
>>
>>64093469
>Why, America
>He is a Soviet Union Spy
But in al seriousness, what this anon says >>64093688
Dude even went and fucked up some guy just for looking at Page.
>>
File: intellidog2.jpg (32 KB, 387x505) Image search: [Google]
intellidog2.jpg
32 KB, 387x505
>>64096973

>the world has a population issue
>>
>>64093469
So is that show any good?
>>
>>64097212
Only if you like drama shows, this is more of a a drama/family drama show then a spy show. The spy stuff is just a backdrop to the family
>>
>>64093568
only in some states
>>
>>64096973
Overpopulsted with idiots like you
>>
>>64093469
What show are you watching? Philip's mental state slowly deteriorating from all the killing has been a major focal point since the middle of the second season at the earliest.

Besides, his crisis of conscience stems from having a teenage daughter of his own, there's no statement being made here.
>>
>>64097821
This. he'd be much more comfortable with it if he didn't have a daughter that was like 2 years younger than Kmmy.
>>
she reminds him of his damn daughter you sick fiend.

good show anyway. can't wait for S4.
>>
>>64097212
It might be the best show on TV right now. The pacing, action, and soundtrack are all top-notch. The story get a little ridiculous in the second season, but the first and third are great.
>>
That scene where they dislocate/break like every single major joint in that that dead woman to fit her into the suitcase is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen in a TV show. Hands down.
>>
>>64098039
That sandnigger reactions where great tho.
>>
>>64097212
It's easily the best show on TV and criminally underrated.
>>
>>64098247
Let'ss not get crazy now. It's a good show.
>>
>>64098290
TV is so shit right now that there isn't much competition desu
>>
File: 453840554.jpg (110 KB, 620x906) Image search: [Google]
453840554.jpg
110 KB, 620x906
>>64093688
I wouldn't be able to pass her up
>>
>>64098336
Fargo/House Of Cards/Vikings/The Last Kingdom all easily beat it.
>>
>>64098620
Fargo is good, house of cards is complete shit with possibly the worst dialogue ever written for a political drama, and you're obviously obsessed with viking shit
>>
>>64098896
Not really obsessed with vikings at all but however you want to justify it. Either way The Americans is just a good show. nowhere near the best show on tv.
>>
>>64099076
You listed 4 shows, 3 of which you could make an argument for being better depending on taste, with 2 of those being in a very specific niche. You're not even making an argument that it's not near the top
>>
>>64099398
>action drama is a niche

uwutm8? Also you could easily make an argument for all 4 shows being better than The Americans. I'm not even saying it's a bad show just that it's not the best show on tv. Hell true detective season 2 is better than the Americans in some ways.
>>
>>64097212
The first season was pretty good. The use of music in particular was amazing. Good mix of family drama and espionage.

Season 2 and 3 go a lot heavier on the family drama. Most of the spy stuff is an afterthought or is just used to add more drama. It's fine if that's your thing.

I don't think I will be going back for season 4, but I hope it does well.
>>
>>64099754
Historical period drama about Europe in the Middle Ages is a niche, but that's not even my point. It's that pickings are so slim right now that there's hardly any competition. Maybe better call saul and fargo in terms of shows that are somewhat comparable stylistically, and some period dramas on BBC. Other than that I can't think of anything as good in terms of compositional quality.
>>
I hope she kills pastor tim, I fuckin hate that guy
>>
>>64100513
One of the most popular shows on television right now is a medieval type setting action drama and it's not like these are super historically accurate or anything.
>>
>>64100609
C U T E

U

T

E
>>
>>64100609
Any pics of Paige's feet?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.