[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would Episode 7 be if George Lucas would create it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1431786940192.png (202 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1431786940192.png
202 KB, 1366x768
How would Episode 7 be if George Lucas would create it?
>>
File: 76574676474.png (247 KB, 644x572) Image search: [Google]
76574676474.png
247 KB, 644x572
>>64093295
>muh green screen
>>
Better
>>
>>64093295
Shit
>>
>Opening Scene: Luke's funeral pyre, Ewoks and rebels are mourning.

POTTERY
>>
>>64093295
well we wouldn't get any liberal propaganda for starters
>>
>>64093295
shit but original shit.
>>
>From the mind of George Lucas
>>
>>64093388
>double dubs
>>
"TAKE OFF THAT MASK, YOU DON'T NEED IT."
"FROM MY POINT OF VIEW I DO NEED IT."
there you go
>>
>>64093295
Episode 3 was much better than 2 which was infinitely better than 1

So based on simple maths, by 9 he should have at least reached, if not surpassed, the original trilogy without pointless nostalgia pandering to people who don't even like star wars
>>
>>64093295
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9iLfD6xus
>>
The only things we know for sure is it had the return of Han Luke and Leia and featured characters younger than those in tfa who were the descendants of Anakin Skywalker. Less sure is that they were fighting the remnants of the empire and the move featured a female Jedi. I remember hearing in August 2013 that the movie was about the search for Luke Skywalker so I'm not sure if that's from George.
>>
>>64093388
>liberal propaganda
>still falling for this /pol/ meme
>>
it would probably be a very imaginative pile of shit, which i would definitely take over a bland risk-averse ripoff

instead of the whole thing feeling contrived, we would just have certain parts of it that were off/obvious, and with his dialogue "skills".. well let's just say nolan would not necessarily be the league leader in "fucking retarded"
>>
The world-building would be a lot better. The green-screens would be a lot more prevalent. The characters would be better conceived and worse-written.

The only things we KNOW George was gonna do was Luke was going to pass the torch to a new generation of Jedi and it would also involve the struggle between the dark and the light. We also know from Kathleen Kennedy that it focussed on older teenagers, a year or two younger than Luke in ANH.

So I'd assume it'd be set something like 20 years after RotJ, Han and Leia would have their child or children, Luke may or may not also have a child, and one of those teenagers would find some old Sith planet where a large portion of the film would be set, a dark parallel to Luke learning on Dagobah. Meanwhile, there's a backdrop of the First Order (either that or the same thing with a different name) invading the home planet of the Republic (probably Coruscant). In the climactic battle, it looks like the good guys will win and the Dark-side teenager comes to the bad guys' rescue and wins the battle for evil. It's got Lucas' pottery all over it, you actually spend time on each planet and care about it like in the other six movies, and it doesn't just pull another Sith out of its ass like TFA does.
>>
>Pan to the Ewoks celebrating after the Death Star is destroyed
>They're all CGI now
>A ship approaches
>The celebration stops as the Ewoks watch the ship land
>The door to the ship lowers
>None other than Jar Jar steps down
>The Ewoks start celebrating again as Jar Jar joins them
>This continues for two hours
>>
+lore would be better
+better, more imaginative designs
+wouldn't have been a New Hope remake

-acting and script would be shit
-cheap CG everywhere
-humor for 5 year olds
>>
>>64093295
>opening scene
Poe Dameron and Max Von Sydow sits around drinking tea
>Kylo appears to them as a hologram and starts discussing taxation
>>
>>64096440
>they hear some noise
>everyone in the scene whips out a lightsaber, including hologram Kylo
>>
>>64096537

>Turns out it's some large alien farting
>They laugh and return to talking about taxes
>>
>>64093388
> Cuddly ewoks battling the (literal) white men invading their lands
> Vietnam

> "If you're not with me, you're against me!"
> Dubya

George "Marin County" Lucas sure wasn't into liberal propaganda, that's for sure!
>>
>>64096595
>a cg droid floats in the foreground, obscuring most of the characters
>it says "bleep boop" and then let's out a steam fart before flying off
>characters are making inside jokes about past tax discussions referring to never scene characters and places
>>
>>64093388
Do you not remember Lando flirting with Leia and kissing her hand while she giggled and Han stood in the background with his head down?
>>
>>64096686

>A character in black robes, yellow eyes, and face paint enters the tea room
>He stares at our heroes
>"The Bush tax cuts should be permanent."
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.