[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, Boyega is a good bro. I still hate JJ and the way he made
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: John_Boyega_78237.jpg (116 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
John_Boyega_78237.jpg
116 KB, 600x300
Guys, Boyega is a good bro.

I still hate JJ and the way he made this a jewish social subversion projection. The plot from a jewish subversion view is: a strong independent woman who don't need no man and her diverse friend overcoming a cis white male patriarchy who carries a christian sword and has a nazi army.

now the idea is that on christmas, millions of white people and christians will go out to the movies and be entertained but at the same time have their religion and culture mocked subtly. Jewish owned disney bought the franchise and hired a jewish director for this purpose - to drive these subversive elements. But no one will really notice - mostly elite jews in the industry winking to each other

It bothers me that jews can't just entertain, they have to attack you while doing it.

that said, Boyega should not be subject of attack for JJ abrams choices - he did a really good job, and they really built a good relationship between him and rey as well as a good bro tier bantz with han solo.

so all in all, it was a great movie, with emotional elements, rehabilitates the franchise from the damage done by lucas. but i could have done without all the social commentary. but society is run by the victors
>>
she's a qt too
>>
>tfw jewish heritage
>tfw not a cuck and don't care about diversity
>tfw /pol/ attacks me on every board anyway
>>
>>64092248

nah you're not being attacked. just the elite jews influenced by post trotsky's long shadow
>>
>pol neckbeard alone on Christmas crying about muh Jews

It's like poetry
>>
A fun game is where you imagine how people saying this stuff would inevitably say the exact same thing if they had released a more "traditional" Star Wars movie.
>>
>a strong independent woman who don't need no man
She literally needs a man. This whole movie is about her looking for her patriarch so he could mentor her.
>>
>>64092171
Weren't the Stormtroopers and Vader and the Death Star all Nazi allegory too? That seemed pretty clear even back then. Why do people seem to just be calling it out now?
>>
>>64093609
>best pilot in the movie
>best force user in the movie
>best fighter in the movie
>instinctively best at everything she does

needs a mentor for what?
>>
>>64092171
You should listen to this guy:

https://youtu.be/JwThhlhBZqk
>>
>>64093696
No clue, maybe she needs Luke to teach her how to be a relatable protagonist
>>
>>64093696
She's not the best pilot, Poe is.
>>
>>64092171
kill youreself
>>
>>64092171

You don't like the truth, boy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JS_3gdYnI68
>>
>>64094300
This was for >>64093928
>>
>>64092248
you're what's known as a useful jew
>>
>>64092171

Where you high when you wrote this?
>>
>>64094330
KILL YOUR SELF!
>>
>>64092248
if you truly cared you wouldn't go around posting that you have jewish heritage
>>
>>64094779
I know this stuff sounds wierd , but its all true when u start looking into it unfortunately.
>>
File: 1451053737298.png (773 KB, 1246x1034) Image search: [Google]
1451053737298.png
773 KB, 1246x1034
>>64092209
no tits not qt
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.