[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't this movie do well? I thought it was GOAT. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Why didn't this movie do well? I thought it was GOAT. I liked the robot
>>
File: 1443507580741.jpg (408 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1443507580741.jpg
408 KB, 1600x1200
>>64091465

I like da robit too
>>
>>64091556
fuck her till she breaks
>>
She was such a fucking qt. Couldn't appreciate the movie because of my constant hard on.
>>
File: Peterpan-wendy3.jpg (48 KB, 360x241) Image search: [Google]
Peterpan-wendy3.jpg
48 KB, 360x241
same in that old peter pan, damn wendy
>>64091695
>>
>>64091792
Oh yeah, I loved that little slut
>>
It was fun and imaginative but the ending didn't make sense, leaving you with the distinct feeling of a wasted hour and a half.

Hopefully this will not spell the end of Brad Bird's directorial career.
>>
>>64091465
At the end, I said it would have been romantic if George Clooney kissed the girl before she died because they were obviously in love.
My girlfriend called me a creep because George Clooney is like 50 and the girl is like 12. I said the girl is at least his age because she's a robot though...
>>
>>64091981
>I said the girl is at least his age because she's a robot though...
nice save
>>
>>64091981
>old ass hags getting pissy over hot lolis

imagine that
>>
>>64091906
I felt the same way. I was really enjoying myself but the ending was such a let down.

I also really enjoyed all the tribute they pay to classic Disney.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.