[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dumbest Film Ever. OK..so they land on this planet and go into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: Takodana_surface.jpg (42 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
Takodana_surface.jpg
42 KB, 768x432
Dumbest Film Ever.
OK..so they land on this planet and go into the castle/bar filled with shady people doing shady stuff. All these people from all over the galaxy, right?
>Where did they park all the space ships?
The 100s of ships all these dudes would have had. What, do they have underground valet service or something?
Han parked about a 1/2 mile away and they walked in. Where are all the other fucking spaceships?
>>
>>64090054
Do you see all that tree cover? Just pretend they're all parked there. Also, what makes you think they all came from off planet?
>>
>>64090054
OP is trying hard!
>>
>>64090092
>Just pretend
I refuse to suspend belief when watching a science fiction film
>>
>>64090113
at least he is trying /v/edditor
>>
>>64090054
>All these people from all over the galaxy, right?
Yeah because whenever I go to a bar I go, AT LEAST, three or four cities away. Usually another country to be honest.
>>
>>64090127
>Science Fiction film

Answer my other question.
>>
>>64090054
>this is what fa/tv/irgins actually think and care about when watching a film

I hope this thread is bait
>>
>>64090054
literally reddit: the post
>>
>>64090054
Why did Finn want Rey to go with him? And why did Rey want Finn to stay?
>>
Your complaint is minor but the film starts to majorly drag once they team up with Han.
>>
>>64090153
>Answer my other question
Oh, so they are all locals who walked over for a drink?
>>
>>64090205
>Oh, so they are all locals who walked over for a drink?

What would make you think otherwise? Did you also assume that all the ayy lmaos in the Cantina scene came off-planet as well?
>>
>>64090092
>Also, what makes you think they all came from off planet?
Finn was about to bail with the guys who could give hime an outer rim job. Where was their fucking ship?
>>
>>64090263
Why don't you go ask them? Your nitpicks are retarded.
>>
>>64090263

They showed the ship. Finn was helping them load crates. It was in/near a wooded area.
>>
>>64090054
>Lets go to a bar
>Full strangers and possible thugs
>Lets bring the little Droid the Empi-I mean FIRST ORDER is after

The more you think about it, the worse this movie gets
>>
do you even into docking bay 94?
>>
Yes, if they showed the parking the movie would be amazing. But they didn't so it's dumb!
>>
>>64090454
>The more you think about it, the worse this movie gets
Agreed.
So...where are all the space ships?
>parked under the trees....right?
>>
>>64090454
you can nitpick every movie and find flaws. If Empire Strikes Back came out today everyone would shit on it on /tv/. For example when Vader tells Luke he is his father and Luke jumps down, how in the hell did he manage to get in that hole? Luck? Suction? What? The Force? Lazy writing if you ask me
Tthere would be atleast 20 threads how fucking stupid that jump was, seems to me like the writer didn't know how to get him out so he pulled it out of his ass

Still a great movie. Don't go in the extremes /tv/
>>
>>64090908
Nah, I'd imagine that contraption Luke fell into was designed to open up and dump whatever, seems pretty logical to me.

TFA is not a great movie and if you think it is, please broaden your horizon, not for me, but for yourself.
>>
>>64090725
TBF, we never get a look of the entire area. maybe they had a designated parking spot.
>>
Where was the handrail on that walkway that Han and Kylo had their little chat on? Probably my least favourite thing about the entire movie.

Fuck Abrams and fuck the spineless script supervisors/set designers.
>>
>>64091516
continuity like that exist in every movie to the point if its a good enough movie like Jurassic Park, it can be forgivable.
>>
File: ThePotatoAwakens.jpg (45 KB, 679x803) Image search: [Google]
ThePotatoAwakens.jpg
45 KB, 679x803
Did JJ acquire the rights from Michael Bay to have Donatello run the bar?
>>
File: 1449412380997.png (875 KB, 968x745) Image search: [Google]
1449412380997.png
875 KB, 968x745
>>64090054
>let's have our cgi crew design over 100 different space ships for a 2 second shot that doesn't effect the story or plot
>>
>>64091568
But how hard would it have been to just put a handrail there? It should be the first thing that you think of when designing a scene taking place on a walkway. There must have been a conscious decision not to put on there. The New Order is shown to be a militaristic and organised group of dudes, the kind of group who would be obsessed with protocols/workplace safety. But it's not there because of 'muh falling' bullshit or something.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.