[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JJ Abrams based wife is laughing at all you manchildren. The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
File: IOqKmORl.jpg (47 KB, 536x640) Image search: [Google]
IOqKmORl.jpg
47 KB, 536x640
JJ Abrams based wife is laughing at all you manchildren. The demographics came out for Star Wars being 34 yr old white men. An entire generation of 80s/90s born people, with no purpose, no meaning in their lives but mindless nostalgia and entertainment. They are fucking laughing at you, man. The best way to win is to boycott all this Disney shit from here on. Do you have the balls to do it though?
>>
How many BBCs do you guys think she has taken since TFA came out?
>>
>people think JJ is a real person and not just an actor hired by the studios to pretend to be a director as all "his" films are made by committee
>>
But how's her foot game?
>>
>the main demographic for the largest Movie of the year happen to be the largest democraphic of moviegoers

WOW, top insight jamal
>>
>>64085796
This. Dude started out as an actor.
>>
>>64085859
*white single beta men
>>
>>64085859
>Spotted the virgin 34 year old white man
>>
joke's on her, she doesn't make my dick hard, and I have exceedingly low standards
>>
>>64085595
>his wife is taller than him

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHAT A FUCKING MANLET
>>
>>64085595
>/90s

no, not 90s m8. barely even 80s. anyone born in 81 would be around the age 34.
>>
>>64086033

fucking a girl taller than you is pretty alpha
>>
>if you go see this particular mainstream movie, it means you are "with no purpose, no meaning in their lives but mindless nostalgia and entertainment"

Holy SHIT nigger. Project more.
>>
>>64086033
Fucking a girl who's taller than you is actually pretty alpha to be honest. Especially if you don't have money.
>>
File: Abrams-670.jpg (42 KB, 670x409) Image search: [Google]
Abrams-670.jpg
42 KB, 670x409
Why does JJ have such a big head?
>>
>>64086126
it just means your a jew with daddies money.
>>
File: pepe hands.jpg (15 KB, 400x387) Image search: [Google]
pepe hands.jpg
15 KB, 400x387
>>64085595
>tfw 34y old white man

But I hate this shit. Why is my generation so bad and should we all just be killed instead?
>>
>>64085595
>Do you have the balls to do it though?
It requires "balls" to not go to the cinema to watch movies made for children? Lord please just put the West out of its misery
>>
File: 1450303313763.jpg (13 KB, 212x255) Image search: [Google]
1450303313763.jpg
13 KB, 212x255
>having a wife that's taller than you
>>
>>64086351
>being this butthurt that you were born into a poor goyim family
>>
>>64086393
nah actually I find it hilarious when jews marry blondes or white women especially when their conservative jewish parents die. chosen people descended from skanks and whores xD
>>
File: misato.jpg (110 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
misato.jpg
110 KB, 500x375
That photo is horrible. JJ's smug expression, the wife's vacant smile and tense body. You know what this photo says?

JJ: "I don't actually care about much other than proving that I am way cooler than everyone else because I've been a neurotic dingbat my whole life."

Wife: "I am a gold digger and sucking this disgusting mans dick because he has money and all I can be is a trophy wife. I am also fucking the mail man"
>>
>>64086462
>when Jews marry tall white women, the latter are skanks and whores
>when whites marry tall white women, the latter are pure, white and Christian mothers
>>
>>64086482
Yeah, that's exactly what I got out of the photo as well.
>>
File: Car bed.jpg (23 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Car bed.jpg
23 KB, 500x375
I've been thinking about this whole manchildren thing and it is depressing. Grown men, who aren't married, have no kids and probably don't even have a girlfriend. Complaining and nit picking fantasy movies. What fucking losers.
Fantasy movies were for children and now they market them to adults. Its so sad.
>>
>>64086496
your extremely delusional if you denying that all the white women jews marry have not had HUNDREDS of lovers and that they are not literal whores.

Maybe this why jews love bbc and think cuckolding is sign of higher intelligence cuz the ones that don't look inbred all descended from man and women skank/whore converts.
>>
>>64086598
You sound upset, anon. Did a Jew steal your crush?
>>
>>64086496

>White women
>Not all skanks and whores

Pick one cumskin
>>
>>64086625
nope I actually have several good jewish friends irl nt but we all know who really upset here LOL
>>
She is probably a Star Wars nerd herself fagets
>>
File: 1445059237539.png (148 KB, 324x291) Image search: [Google]
1445059237539.png
148 KB, 324x291
that nose is too fucking funny
>>
>>64087372
>Star Wars nerd
Is that like being an Avatar nerd or an Avengers nerd?
>>
She's literally the one that told her manchild husband to make the film.
>>
>>64085595
>The best way to win is to boycott all this Disney shit from here on.

Ooh, what do we win ? And does it really take balls to dislike a piece of pop culture because a total stranger told you to on the internet, even though the stranger is probably a 15 year old borderline retarded racist ?
>>
>>64085595
>The best way to win is to boycott all this Disney shit from here on.

Nice try, 20th Century Fox.
>>
>>64085595
I think it's pretty sad that you define your life by the overwhelming need to live in some set specific mold just to attract some arbitrary trophy woman to put on a pedestal
>i'm not a real man unless i do everything just the right way for some random generic attractive woman to approve of
>>
>>64087721
The red pill is that way faget. TV is a safe space
>>
>>64086377
Because you like watching black guys fuck your mother in front of you.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.