[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Road Warrior > Fury Road > Mad Max >>>>>>>>
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Road Warrior > Fury Road > Mad Max >>>>>>>> Beyond Thunderdome

anyone agrees?
>>
Yeah but Beyond Thunderdome was good
>>
File: max.jpg (141 KB, 1077x513) Image search: [Google]
max.jpg
141 KB, 1077x513
>Fury Road
Its one of the ugliest and most retarded films in recent History. And those garish, cartoonish, orange and blue colors produced in computers should be illegal.

Really, why do people love to be submitted to this kind of empty horrifying visual and aural aggression? A fascistic anti-human audiovisual experiment. Simply put cirque du soleil for bros.
>>
road warrior > thunderdome > mad max > fury road
>>
>>64085128
any scene in thunderdome was dope as hell, totally different concept from the predecessor, but it went downhill when it reached the lost children storyline
>>
>>64085128
I actually thought Thunderdome was the best tbqh.
>>
>>64085095
4>2>3 first part>1>>>>>>>3 second part
>>
>>64085316
>I actually thought Thunderdome was the best tbqh.

We're at that stage now.
>>
>>64085095
swap the last two then yes
>>
>>64085095

1 > 2 > 4 > 3

is the ONLY correct answer
>>
>>64085316
start a few threads every hour about how thunderdome was the better in the series

what's next? Batman forever was actually the best batman movie- campy and comic bookish and not HURR DURR SERIOUS BUSINESS like nolan's batman, just good pure comic book fun that doesn't take itself seriously
>>
>>64085417
I liked it because it was the only one thre than the 1st that mad max acually shoes development and growth. The ending shows that he has matured as a character and has a purpose in life.

It's not nostalgia, I literally watched every mad max movie for the first time this year
>>
>>64085417
>what's next? Batman forever was actually the best batman movie- campy and comic bookish and not HURR DURR SERIOUS BUSINESS like nolan's batman, just good pure comic book fun that doesn't take itself seriously
Thats been a thing since 2008 you newshit star wars tourist
>>
>>64085147
the overused of digital coloring makes me felt off compare to the previous three
>>
>>64085147
What are you on about? The coding in fury road was fantastic. It made you feel like you were in an actual desert wasteland. Everything was bright as shit which is what a desert looks like in real life.
>>
>>64085282
Meh I liked the Lost Children storyline. It might have been more widely accepted if it wasn't just children and instead a cult of all ages that worshipped him as a God but I thought that was a cool idea.
>>
>>64085411
except 2 was way better than 1
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.