[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that the Battle of Endor shits on anything in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Battle_of_Endor.png (944 KB, 1280x544) Image search: [Google]
Battle_of_Endor.png
944 KB, 1280x544
Daily reminder that the Battle of Endor shits on anything in TFA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPZigWFyK2o
>>
File: BigGuy.png (1 MB, 1384x594) Image search: [Google]
BigGuy.png
1 MB, 1384x594
dat score
>>
>>64084708

Well, naturally, it has Lando, the best character, in it.
>>
>>64084708
i've always wondered, were Lando and some of the other pilots going into the death star using some sort of computer autopilot maneuvering, because if I was moving a ship by hand I'd crash into something in like 5 seconds
>>
>>64085829
You're not based. It's that simple.
>>
Why didn't the Imperial fleet annihilate the rebel ships as they moved within heavy turbo laser range to escape the Death Star?
>>
>>64085572
But he's Han 2
>>
>>64086833

Heavy Plot Shielding Devices.

cool scene just absolutely retarded that they'd win vs that fleet after losing about 3 of their capital ships before even engaging
>>
>>64086984
Han is Lando 2. Deal with it.
>>
best fight, best music in series
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQxKOlrfZKc
>>
>>64086833
They were in shock. The emperor was in charge of the fleet and they were left scrambling to figure shit out.
>>
>>64087251
What is this slow-motion bullshit?
>>
>>64087317
slow mo so the music fits the scene durrrhh
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.