[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Luke sure bounces back fast from seeing his Aunt and Uncle burned
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 473a0640-3cef-1834.jpg (27 KB, 526x329) Image search: [Google]
473a0640-3cef-1834.jpg
27 KB, 526x329
Luke sure bounces back fast from seeing his Aunt and Uncle burned alive and turned into skeletons. You'd think this would have a huge emotional impact on a person, but not Luke Skywalker -- he's cracking jokes with Han just a few scenes later, it's like he doesn't even care.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix5h-hZfLTY

and
Luke knew why
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_69wvG7Bqa8
in his heart he knew.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZ8Na04Bh9Q
>>
>>64080358
1977 is a comedy newfriend
>>
It's his aunt and uncle. Who gives a fuck? You could shoot my aunt or uncle and I wouldn't even blink.

Aunts and uncles are the red headed step children of families.
>>
>>64080358
ya
>>
hes damn good
>>
HIS NAME WAS OWEN
AND HE BURNED
>OWEN
BRAVO LUCAS
>>
Im pretty sure this was intended
Luke didnt feel like he belonged there, and he wanted an excuse to go away. He went back because he is a man of duty, but once he saw that, he pretty much breathed a sigh of relief. Im sure he didnt want them to die but anything that would allow him to escape from them was good enough.
>>
Sociopathy is strong in my family. My father had it, I have it and my daughter has it.
>>
>>64080446
you werent liked as a child huh
>>
>>64080446
If you were born into a shitty family. I fucking love my aunts and uncles.
>>
>>64080358
>he's cracking jokes with Han just a few scenes later
Name one.
>>
Owen was abusive and fingered Luke's butthole. Aunt B was fucking every sandperson within 50 parsecs, and once tried to get Luke to massage her breasts. He's happy that they burned alive, he's just a little grossed out in the beginning.
>>
>>64080358
Earlier in the movie he kept saying how he wanted to leave Tatooine but he couldn't because of his uncle and stuff.
So deep down he was pretty relieved and happy that they finally died.
>>
>>64080358
is this shit allowed in kids movie?
>>
>>64083165
Back in 1977 twelve year olds were considered mature enough to know what death meant.
>>
>>64080446
They were practically his parents though
>>
It's a movie. Luke also kills lots of people in the movie without giving a fuck. Like tons of people.
>>
Luke wasn't even a blood relative to them.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.