[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he canonically the most powerful force user in the history
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 250x188
Is he canonically the most powerful force user in the history of Star Wars?
>>
Darth Bane is still canon.
>>
>>64079293
He's a big guy
>>
>>64079284
after rey
>>
>>64079318

4U-M8
>>
Canonically Darth Nihilus might be. He wasn't actually human so much as just a force ghost who could still interact with physical matter.
>>
>>64079284
>not Darth Plaeguis
are you just a movie-based "fan"?
>>
>>64079431

>KOTOR2
>Canon

I have bad news for you
>>
>>64079724
No clerk can undo the kotor 1+2 universe so it's irrelevant. Nihilus probably is the strongest force user.
>>
>>64079293
Pretty sure Sheev surpassed him.
>>
>>64079284
No. The most powerful force user in history was
no one because the force fucking isn't real you 12 year old
>>
>>64080503
>the force fucking isn't real
*tips fedora
Not in this galaxy, but in another far away it is
>>
>>64079347
LOL that Mary Sue can't use the Force for dick you pleb.
>>
>>64080389
If it ain't in the movies it ain't canon go suck your mom's tit.
>>
>>64080503
Why the fuck are you even here
>>
>>64080928
Your mediocre medium can't undo the existence of other worlds any more than that clerk either.
>>
>>64079431
Yeah not canon. I'm going with Anakin.
>>
>>64080966
Because you are a fag, and nobody likes you.
>>
>>64079284
Oh look, it's the same fucking thread from last night with a fresh coat of paint.
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 791x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 791x700
>>64079284
Star wears a shit
>>
>>64079293
wasn't the whole point of the rule of two that the sith would keep getting more and more powerfull for each generation? shouldnt every RoT sith master be more powerfull than him?

anakin was stated to have the potential to be more powerfull than sheev btw, not sure if he ever achieved it
>>
>>64080928
Technically speaking TV series and non-legends novels and comics are canon too.
>>
Non-canonically, is Starkiller the most powerful force user?
>>
File: lslts.png (389 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
lslts.png
389 KB, 449x401
>>64082094
HE WANTS TO DISCUSS EU
>>
>>64081265
Sure, if Disney says so :^)
Only the films are canon, faggot
>>
>>64079284
Yes. Mary Sue Rey's a shit aside, Sheev was by far the strongest dark side user of all time. Yoda was pretty good too until he met Sheev. One could argue that perhaps Yoda was beyond his prime, but, Yoda's words too Luke doesn't support that Idea. So I think Sheev was the strongest force user of all time.
>>
>>64081196
>not sure if he ever achieved it

I think Sheev managed to break Anakin's spirit and turn him into a puppet as he was solidifying his grip on the galaxy because he recognized Anakin as a serious threat. Vader never became a greater Sith lord than Sheev, he turned away from the dark side before he did kill him to save his son and still received lethal injuries in the process.
>>
Nope, Anakin is the most powerful - he had the most midichlorians. He was a better Jedi than Yoda
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 620x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 620x320
>>64084224
A 12 inch dick is pointless if you can't get an erection. Sheev destroyed an ancient order of magic space knights, conquered the galaxy and turned Force Jesus into his lapdog.
>>
>>64084377
sheev also got lifted one handed by vader and tossed in the garbage. He didn't even bother with the force, just picked him up and tossed him to his death.
>>
>>64084484

Getting tossed in the garbage was part of his plan
>>
>>64084484

and Sheev took that bitch nigga with him, a true ganster until the end
>>
>>64079373
That's the name of the new pet droid?
>>
>>64083147
And the animated shit,
You fuck tard.
>>
File: 1397900934513.png (9 KB, 400x407) Image search: [Google]
1397900934513.png
9 KB, 400x407
>>64083147

Of course Disney says so, it's their fucking property so of course they can decide what is and isn't canon.

You can decide to only observe the films as canon, but that's your decision, not the official Star Wars canon.
>>
>>64084533
because vader realized he spent a good part of his life serving a gargamel tier villain with a lower midchlorian count than his, so he just killed himself while he was at it. He killed him by lifting him with one arm so it's not a stretch to imagine it would have been even easier with a lightsaber or force powers
>>
>>64079284
Palpatine: Gargamel tier villain who is non canon as he was introduced by lucas after he was given free reign (after ep 4 and 5). Midichlorian count: not highest than ever

Vader: Iconic Villain. Menacing. Skilled swordsman (played by a real sword master in fights). Highest midichlorian count. Ace pilot. As soon as palpatine mind control gig was up, he killed him while crippled and only using one arm and no powers\weapons at all. Used palpatine to be saved from Lava and to have armies and spaceships at his disposal while secretely plotting to destroy him with his son. WHen his son refused to join him he just said "fuck this" and single handedly (literally) destroyed the sith without using any force power.

Final Verdict: Vader wins. Palpatine, maybe try spinning harder next time (ROTFL)
>>
>>64084878
What about Sheev?
>>
>>64084678
WOW, I CAN MAKE MY OWN CANON?!

In my head-canon, darth vader lived and killed luke :D then he want and killed frodo and took the ring for himself so that he can be the most powerful being in the galaxy!

Then he stole Eragon and made the never ending story END!! wowwww!!!

He also fought cloud from final fantasy but he lost cause sepiroth came and helped cloud :( sad day.

Batman met darth vader once and they became friends and batman became jedi and they got 2 kids which they called Superman and spiderman :DDD haha !!!

Or, you know, you could follow the official canon you fanfiction retard.
>>
>>64085045
You're trying too hard or you legitimately have autism
>>
>>64084727
>h-he let him electrocute him to death

sure thing plebby reddy
>>
>I'm gonna return to the light side and save my son.
>Wait, fuck, light side powers aren't lethal.
>Fuck it, I'll just throw the old bastard.
>Now I'm dead.

Incompetent until the end.
>>
>>64081196
Before Anakin got burned he had the potential to be twice as strong as Sheev but after he got the suit he could only be 80% as strong as Sheev.
>>
>>64085206
On paper, "7 foot Force cyborg" seems like it would easily trump "shriveled albino testicle man."
>>
>>64084727
He would've done more to atone if he stuck around and used his Force prowess to defeat remnants of the Empire, help rebuild destroyed space towns, etc.
>>
>>64084149
Anakin broke his own spirit. Sheev originally wanted Anakin to become greater than him and bring the galaxy under eternal Sith control, but killing padme and losing his body crushed him.

People argue that his extensive cybernetics cut his midichlorian count or something but Sheev firmly believed that the only thing that suppressed Anakin's potential was his own spiritual weakness, his remorse, lingering good feelings towards people, sense of loyalty. Part of the reason he wanted him to duel Luke was that he felt by killing Luke, Vader could finally truly embrace the dark side. And if Luke killed Vader, Sheev could get a new apprentice anyways.

>>64084878
Sheev was in the script from the beginning m8, the only big thing they changed about him in the prequels is the original story was that Sheev was a noble reforming politician who became jaded with the political process during the clone wars and turned to the Dark Side to create a galactic empire in his own vision out of the corpse of a defunct republic (this was before we knew that force power wasn't about training and discipline, but was about your midichlorian count).

George changed a lot about how the clone wars and Sheev came about in writing the background information for the prequels. He came up with the Rule of Two and Darth Bane for Sheev's backstory and changed the clone wars from a multi-faction chaotic civil war to part of Sheev's master plan.
>>
>>64085131
>b-but m-muh h-h-head canon

You're the one with autism who completely disregards official canon for your own. Why do you even bother watching the movies if you're just gonna go "WHATEVER, IN MY CANON THIS HAPPENS --------------" ?
>>
>>64085443
Nah. You can't follow a simple conversation. The films are not the only things Disney has said is canon. Nobody was even talking about headcanon
>>
Sheev said Vader would become stronger than either of us (to yoda)
>>
desu I'm stronger than anyone in the SW universe

all I'd need is a gun and blam
>>
>>64084149
so what broke first? his body... or HIS SPIRIT?!
>>
>>64086264
he learned about padme's death after being put to the suit so...
>>
>>64079284
>defeated by Windu
>defeated by his own apprentice
He was a small guy.
>>
Reminder that Anakin was conceived by the force itself
>>
>>64086341
Does that makes his mom's boyfriend a cuck?
>>
>>64084878
>The Emperor
>not introduced in V

The fuck?
>>
Can someone explain to me the various force powers that Jedi/Sith have and what effect it has on "the high ground"? For example Sheev has "it's treason then", yoda has "size matters not", and Grevious has "you are doomed"?
>>
>>64086341
i always thought his father was some random dude who just didnt give a fuck and disappeared
like a mariachi or some shit
>>
>>64086554

it's more likely that he was a Sith plant imo
>>
>>64086577
HOW FAR BACK DID SHEEV PLAN??
>>
>>64085206
>Before Anakin got burned he had the potential to be twice as strong as Sheev but after he got the suit he could only be 80% as strong as Sheev.

that's retarded EU bullshit
>>
>>64085388
I meant the "ULTRA BADASS " lame version they created for the prequels (the lightsaber fighting one)
>>
>>64086627

The nigga is like 1,000 years old right

he's got all the time in the world to scheme the comeback of the Sith
>>
I'm so glad Disney BTFO the EU. We can actually have a conversation about this without 4000 names from various comic panels from the 80's or some Kennet toy or fucking Kyle Katarn shitting up the conversation
>>
>>64080389
Nihilus got BTFO by the exile.
>>
>>64080389
He didn't use the Force so much as the Force used him.
>>
>>64083962
>Yes. Mary Sue Rey's a shit aside, Sheev was by far the strongest dark side user of all time. Yoda was pretty good too until he met Sheev. One could argue that perhaps Yoda was beyond his prime, but, Yoda's words too Luke doesn't support that Idea. So I think Sheev was the strongest force user of all time.
I don't think sheev was even more powerful than his master. He was just far far more cunning.
>>
File: Sheev.jpg (36 KB, 500x480) Image search: [Google]
Sheev.jpg
36 KB, 500x480
Vader could read people's mind if they gave off simple emotions. Kylo is a bitch faggot who has to mind rape people. Vader is probably the most powerful but Sheev is the most talented force user.
>>
George lucas said luke is and always will be
Not sure if that still counts but its his own words.
>>
File: 0451057467092.jpg (338 KB, 1902x787) Image search: [Google]
0451057467092.jpg
338 KB, 1902x787
>>64079347
We are talking George Lucas canon here, 7 is fanfic shit.
>>
>>64086353
She was a single mother who didn't need no man
>>
>>64079555
>non-canon comic shit
Are you just an autistic.. manchild?
>>
File: ugly girl.png (705 KB, 1394x865) Image search: [Google]
ugly girl.png
705 KB, 1394x865
>>64089388
>evil Gohan
This is pure gold.
>>
>>64089272
Didn't Mace Windu have Sheev down for the count before Smanakin Skysmalker came in and engaged his turbonerds you are all fucking turbonerds.
>>
He was so powerful he actually knew the exact moment when to throw the match before Anakin showed up.

Maybe not the most powerful force user ever but one of the top 3 at the very least.

You can't just predict an outcome like that without being powerful as shit.
>>
File: 1450949514484.jpg (215 KB, 1000x981) Image search: [Google]
1450949514484.jpg
215 KB, 1000x981
>>64089272
Kylo's such a bitch that he could stop a blaster bolt in mid air and freeze the guy who fired it all in one swoop. Vader, Vader, Vader had to use an interrogation droid on leia whereas Kylo didn't.

When Mary Sue Rey showed up all that went out the window though.
>>
>>64090510
>Still trying to play THIS game despite the fact that for the past 38 years people have been saying Luke is a Mary Sue
Not gonna work. Nor does it remove the Mary Sue status from Rey.
>>
File: 477140-exarkun.jpg (100 KB, 907x960) Image search: [Google]
477140-exarkun.jpg
100 KB, 907x960
>Marka Ragnos
>Exar Kun
>Revan

First three Sith that come to mind as being more powerful than Palpatine.
>>
>>64090666
which people and when did they say this and where did they cite within the source material Luke's Mary Sue'ness.
>>
>>64090979
>all these non-canonical literal whos

nah.
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.