[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Han Solo alive? let me tell you why: >He is listed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: han solo.jpg (184 KB, 950x1200) Image search: [Google]
han solo.jpg
184 KB, 950x1200
Why is Han Solo alive? let me tell you why:

>He is listed as cast in Episode VIII
>He wasn't stabbed in the heart, but through stomache
>There was no funeral for Han of any kind
>Why would Harrison Ford not want to act in Star Wars, one of the biggest if not the biggest movie series of all time? I have a feeling he kinda misses those old episodes where he acted with Mark Hamill and there would be more of that in the next episodes
>He fell to his death and we didn't saw where he fell
>Why would Ford agree to act only if he dies in VII if he is still cast in VIII? that theory doesn't make sense anymore.
>Solo being killed by a newbie Sith would be lame
>>
Maybe he is just pretending.
>>
>>64078343
Flashbacks, retard.
>>
>>64078343
Didn't that cast list come out before TFA release. His being on it was probably a ruse.
>>
>>64078343
Ford ghost
>>
>>64078343
He's wanted Solo dead since V. He made a deal with Disney saying he'd do VII but only if they pay him a nice reward, kill him off, and agree never to recast Indiana Jones.
>>
>>64079694
They just reuse old footage, retard.
>>
>>64079723
This. Thread over.
>>
Probably some loophole where he gets money from the movie without actually being in it.

Flashbacks would be lame, but not a deal breaker. And if he's not really dead he survives by killing the franchise.
>>
>>64078343
>>He fell to his death and we didn't saw where he fell

it doesnt really matter since the planet blew the fuck up
>>
Falling down a pit or having your body burned are the two surefire ways to be dead in Star Wars.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2014-12-08-20h32m20s33.png (2 MB, 1600x684) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2014-12-08-20h32m20s33.png
2 MB, 1600x684
>>64080045
Yeah because those worked the last time
>>
>>64080880
han got stabbed, then thrown into a pit, then the planet his corpse was on imploded, and then a star popped into being where the planet was.
a fucking star.
can you be any more dead?
>>
He literally got BTFO by the star killer
>>
Han learns to Force Ghost
>>
Everyone seemed to get over his death pretty fast, only Rey cared in the end
>>
Kylo Ren muh childhood flashback
>>
>>64078343
>Why would Harrison Ford not want to act in Star Wars, one of the biggest if not the biggest movie series of all time? I have a feeling he kinda misses those old episodes where he acted with Mark Hamill and there would be more of that in the next episodes

Ford hates starring in the star wars and always has, the entire reason he was frozen at then end of Empire was because he wanted to be written out of Jedi, the only thing that keeps him coming back is the paycheck and after getting 25 million for force awakens I feel like he's drained that well dry. Also isnt it reported that during filming of a new hope Ford and Guiness would pay Hamill 10 bucks to leave him alone because he was so annoying.
>>
>>64078343
it's just a prank bro
>>
>>64079959
The empire was destroyed but that didn't stop the first order amassing a huge fucking army.
>>
>>64081365
Why did he hate Star Wars? I realise it's not actually on level with films like Casablanca and shit but didn't he do pulp like Indiana Jones?
>>
>>64078343
Han being a captive of the First Order will be the big reveal. He'll be recovered from where he fell by Captain Phasma (who is down there due to being put in the trash) and she plans to use his as collateral against Leia.
>>
>>64081639
>Why did he hate Star Wars?

Because he's a well documented asshole
>>
He's back in carbonite, it's like pottery.
>>
File: 1441916350180.jpg (83 KB, 468x534) Image search: [Google]
1441916350180.jpg
83 KB, 468x534
>>64078343
>fell down a deeper shaft than sheev
>planet blows up 10 minutes later
he's dead Jim
>>
>>64078343

Nah you're in denial m8. He's gone.

It's probably the right time for him to go, though I wish it had been a more defiant, cocky type of death than getting shanked by Kylo. But he is definitely gone.
>>
>>64079846
They will still list him in the cast, retard. And the flashbacks you see will be new footage, like him with a young Ren.
>>
>>64078343

If he's alive then Disney Star Wars is even worse than anyone could imagine.

He'll come back in flashbacks, hell maybe he doesnt even appear in the final cinema cut of the film and you'll have to wait for the dvds to come out to see his scenes, like it happened with TFA
>>
nope
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.