[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to hang a high wire between the two towers of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: thewalklead12.png (224 KB, 514x514) Image search: [Google]
thewalklead12.png
224 KB, 514x514
I'm going to hang a high wire between the two towers of the World Trade Center and walk on it.
>>
The Movie.
>>
>>64077923
shut up frog
>>
>>64077923
first half of the movie was pretty cringy
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 396x594) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 396x594
>u will never impress your frenchfu with your wire walking
>>
>>64077923

PINES TOWERS PINES TOWERS PINES TOWERS PINES TOWERS PINES TOWERS
>>
>>64077923
>when he kept turning around and walking back

>mfw he actually done that in real life, turned round and walked by on the wire 8 times, and even lay down on it
>>
>>64077998
WHATS WITH THE WIRE
WHATS WITH THE WIRE
WHATS WITH THE WIRE
WHATS WITH THE WIRE wire wire wire
>>
>>64077923
The question is did he weaken the steel beams with all his wires and walking between them? Is 9/11 his fault
>>
>>64077923
Why does this movie exist when the documentary was really amazing?
>>
>>64078346
second
>>
>>64078346
Because I enjoyed both. It's hard to grasp for you maybe, the idea of wnjoying various efforts by different people of the same story, but think real hard and it'll get to you.
>>
>>64078346
One is documentary, one is with actors and stuff.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.