[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw star wars runs this shithole now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: ck.jpg (445 KB, 1536x1670) Image search: [Google]
ck.jpg
445 KB, 1536x1670
>mfw star wars runs this shithole now
>>
>>64077212
and Hiro dgaf because muh traffic
>>
>>64077212
well yeah, all the rebbitors had to go and see it. i'm still unsure as to why they have to discuss it here instead of there.
>>
>>64077233
Are we still pretending that at least half the people on /tv/ don't cross-post on reddit as well?
>>
>>64077252
no, it's blatantly obvious that over 75% of this board cross-posts. Since the OPs don't know how to search the catalog for existing threads, it's painful how new they are.
>>
>>64077212

Is the Louis CK cuck meme dead? It was going pretty strong for a few months there.
>>
>>64077528
It's basically a /pol/ meme now

There's this weird anschluss going on on the part of /pol/.
>>
I wouldnt mind all the star wars posts if there was actually any good memes, that is the biggest failure of the movie
>>
File: DarthVaderANH-HD2.jpg (63 KB, 1024x691) Image search: [Google]
DarthVaderANH-HD2.jpg
63 KB, 1024x691
>>64077212
I have altered /tv/, pray I do not alter it further.
>>
>>64077212
I would not mind Star Wars if we didnt have another 10 heavily hyped capeshit blockbusters coming next and yet another SW film by the end of the year (that will likely get a lot of "build up" spamming too)

I don't think it would hurt anybody to make a film board dedicated to non-capeshit media.

>>64077283
They seem to enjoy making the same thread over and over again for some reason.
>>
tv is now a containment board for star wars shit posting
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.