[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>OH yes yes yes beep *perfect robot noise* is up. /tv/ w
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
>OH yes yes yes beep *perfect robot noise* is up.
/tv/ will actually prefer this garbage to TFA because it makes them feel contrarian and edgy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-hFh35U3go
>>
>(numerous battle droids)

they should have just done that through the prequels
>>
>>64076657
So yeah this is horrible but atleast it makes me believe
>Ani was a good friend
>>
>>64076657
>compaining about deleted scenes
you might as well be complaining about bloopers.
>>
>>64076700
That would be...

Roger roger
>>
>>64076657
It baffles me how anyone can watch that and continue to think Star wars is meant to be taken seriously.
George Lucas was making memes and he knew it.
>>
>>64077090
he was simply too ahead of his time
>>
I actually like this scene. Despite how retarded it is that he could feasibly make this noise, it feels like a more genuine interaction than anything else.

I'm positive Lucas cut it out because it didn't fit with his autismal interpretation of how Anakin should always be whiney and his relationship with Obi should always be tense. He cut a scene because the tone was good, and he's so tone deaf he didn't like it, and not because of the internal logic.
>>
>>64077009
Except for the fact that George actually thought this would be a good idea to include in the final film at one point.
>>
>>64076657
>People now pushing the /tv/ likes the prequels meme by basing it on the fact that /tv/ hates TFA
How fucked in the head can you get?
Is the entire point of your existence to get (You)s?
>>
>>64077201
This scene is more self-aware than you are.
>>
>>64077201
>>64077164
How does it feel to expend more thought and energy into dissecting George's characters than he did in creating them. How does it feel to know you take Star wars more seriously than the creator of Star Wars? It's a silly campy sci fi movie for children, and you insist that the guy who invented it is wrong about that.
>>
>>64077343
that's a silly criticism

it takes far more energy to undo a tangle of knots than to tie one
>>
Yeah it's way better
>>
File: patriciancinema.webm (3 MB, 936x400) Image search: [Google]
patriciancinema.webm
3 MB, 936x400
>>
>>64077413
That's a retarded comparison tho
>>
>have ANY complaint about TFA
>well I bet you liked the prequels.
Alright if those are the only options then TFA is a flawless masterpiece. No wonder every time some critic doesn't like like anything in the movie it is considered news.

Its like you are criticizing a religion
>>
>>64079307
aged badly
>>
>>64079332
Would be a decent excuse if it wasn't Star Wars: The Animated Trilogy pretending to be live action
>>
>>64079332
Looks still shit.
>>
(numerous battle droids)

Ever since the leaked unfinished Wolverine movie I've found stuff like this hilarious.
>>
HOW DID WE GET CAUGHT?

WE'RE SMARTER THAN THIS!
>>
>>64076657

The Prequels were all bad. I like how people who admit the Prequels weren't great go on to say well the Revenge of the Sith was really good though, it was dark! Such BS RotS was just as retarded and hard to watch as the other two prequels. OT and TFA were fine though. Still skeptical about Rogue One but the concept seems interesting.
>>
>>64079307
Did none of the Clone Officers have such a simple idea as "concentrate fire"? Did they really need Yoda to tell them to do that?
>>
>>64076657

That whole beginning of the rebellion subplot was interesting, why cut it?
>>
>>64079307
looks amazing tbqh
>>
>>64079933
lucas is a miltary strategist
>>
>>64079933
They're grown to take orders and to be less aggressive and assertive.
That was what the long-necked aliens told obi-wan in attack of the clones.
>>
>>64079950
If you include that you need to include the other scenes for it to make sense and then the run time is too long. Also, all the criticism Episode 1 and 2 got was that their was too much political bullshit.
>>
File: 1450910815454.jpg (299 KB, 688x1000) Image search: [Google]
1450910815454.jpg
299 KB, 688x1000
>>64076657
Pretty sure I prefer the prequels over TFA because they're canon, feel like Star Wars and have well cast characters instead of actors that are literally physically retarded to cater to SJWs. Also people that have reasons and motives to join the dark side (Anakin wants to save Padme, had a pathetic life) while Ren has no reason whatsoever to adore Vader and so far no reason at all to join the dark side and fucking kill his father.

It's all about new stuff and isn't a nostalgia cash grab with old actors straight outta rehab.

Let us not even talk about all the plotholes and shit writing in TFA like Rey somehow being a 10/10 force and sword user and Ren doing things even Yoda was barely capable of who was like 1000 years old.

That TFA has a 9 on IMDB just made me completely lose faith in humanity.
>>
>>64079307
You autists are fine with literal cartoons and call them better than the real movies. How exactly can this bother you? Yes, CGi ages.
>>
File: prettygood.png (144 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
prettygood.png
144 KB, 960x540
>>
>deleted scenes
Are you dumb on purpose or is Disney paying you aswell?
>>
File: Sheev's future.jpg (78 KB, 627x719) Image search: [Google]
Sheev's future.jpg
78 KB, 627x719
>>64079307
>Those CGI Troopers

Okay, now one good thing TFA did was ACTUALLY MAKE FUCKING TROOPER SUITS!
>>
File: 1429757510357.jpg (25 KB, 418x448) Image search: [Google]
1429757510357.jpg
25 KB, 418x448
>>64076657
>"Roger....."
>".....roger."
>>
File: 4924-6_alec-guiness.jpg (32 KB, 550x400) Image search: [Google]
4924-6_alec-guiness.jpg
32 KB, 550x400
>>64076657
>Luke, did I ever tell you about that time during the Battle of Coruscant when me and your father infiltrated the flagship of General Grievous and witnessed him personally execute Jedi Master Shaak Ti? She was a good friend, and it was a bad...
>*Darth Vader walks in*
>...mistake.
>Mah nigga.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.