[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Liam Neeson?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Yo, I've got this Star Wars episode 1 cinema poster and it's got a scribble on the front that seems to say liamn . 1999 on it. Can you guys give me a confirmation that I'm not tripping?
>>
>>64075853
>bragging

Well fuck you too.

; ;
>>
>>64076024
But is it legit? I live in Australia, so it would be quite unlikely that's it's legit.
>>
>>64076068
>I live in Australia
Why am I not surprised.

His signature seems to be quite inconsistent, so I couldn't say for certain. Where'd you get it from anyway?
>>
>>64075853
>dren 1999
or
>dreu 1999
>>
>>64075853
Look up his signature, or ask a star wars forum or some shit. Im sure there would be people who could help you much better than /tv/

If it's legit though Im jealous as fuck
>>
>>64076123
Story time.
Two of my sisters and two of my step sisters worked in the cinema where it is from, one of the sisters was dating the projector guy, she cheated on him, he tried to win her back by giving her that wood poster with a message on the back. She was like nah and gave me it. Win on my front. So my family has a history with that cinema, and I still get free tickets to movies. Good shit mane.
>>
It's "Drew" as in Drew Struzan, the artist.
btw even if it was signed by Liam Neeson it wouldn't really be worth much.
>>
>>64076194
>Having a signed poster because of a cuckold.

That's a poetic story, and I'm glad you shared it with us.
>>
I'm fairly sure that's just the artists signature you retard
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 406x124) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 406x124
>>64075853
Liam Neeson signs as pic related or as L.N.
Sorry mate, you got nothing there
>>
File: drew signature.jpg (82 KB, 700x964) Image search: [Google]
drew signature.jpg
82 KB, 700x964
>>64075853

It's Drew Struzan's signature.

Cool as shit desu.
>>
>>64076251
Oh and also that signature is printed on all those posters, it wasn't personally signed by him.
>>
Thanks anyway fellers
Still cool
>>
>>64076338
Well fuck
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.