[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you're not a fan of Westerns you're just not going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: The-Hateful-8.jpg (56 KB, 750x423) Image search: [Google]
The-Hateful-8.jpg
56 KB, 750x423
If you're not a fan of Westerns you're just not going to like this.

Reservoir Dogs > The Hateful Eight > Pulp Fiction > Death Proof > Kill Bill: Volume 1 Jackie Brown > Inglorious Basterds > Django Unchained > > Kill Bill: Volume 2
>>
Why does everyone hate Django Unchained so much
>>
>>64073951
I don't personally hate it but compared to CuckT's other works it didn't have a lot of substance.

DiCaprio was amazing in it though.
>>
>>64073905
>at no point in the movie was there a group which consisted of eight people
>>
>>64075131
Channing Tatum was under the floor the whole time.
>>
There are people here that genuinely don't like the film because they think there's too much dialogue and not enough action.

That's what my best friend said to me after he watched it, the fucking pleb.
>>
>>64075190
That doesn't change it. Adding him means they started with 10, dropped down to 9, and then to 7, and it only went down from there.
>>
>>64075131
Only 8 people actually had hate in their hearts.
>>
>>64073905

I like westerns, dislike Tortellini and hated Django Unchained.
Don't know if I'm going to like that.
>>
>>64075131

They weren't all hateful :^)
>>
>>64075284
It's not like Django Unchained at all.

I was worried about that as well since he's doing back-to-back westerns.
>>
>>64073905
that ranking....
H8 was great, but not as rewatchable as Pulp Fiction.
>>
>tfw going to see 70mm next week
>>
>>64075190
spoiler tag, faggot
>>
File: Hateful8.webm (561 KB, 720x260) Image search: [Google]
Hateful8.webm
561 KB, 720x260
>>
I really do not like Tarantino.

The only movie I really liked was Reservoir Doga followed by Kill Bill Part 1.

Everything else bored me to death.
>>
>>64075426
Tim Roth, Michael Madsen, Channing Tatum and the mexican guy are working with Daisy.
>>
Movie was shit

You can see a black divk get suxked for much cheaper BTW OP you fag
>>
>>64075482
Not that guy but way to be a dick.
>>
>>64075460
What kind of movies do you like?
>>
>>64075491
>You can see a black divk get suxked

That's the *least* I'd expect from something with as faggoty-assed a title as "The Hateful Eight".
>>
>>64075227
I guess it was his first Tarantino's movie.
Anyway it's pretty good, not fantastic but good.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.