[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished watching This was a reddit-tier flick, pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (115 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
115 KB, 800x600
Just finished watching

This was a reddit-tier flick, pretty bland and predictable overall 2bh, and to think this was made by the same guy who did Alien heh
>>
it's almost as good as alien. take off your nostalgia glasses mane
>>
>I'm going to have to science the shit out of this

What did he mean by this?

Also after his crops died how did he survive? He was already low on food to get rescued with the crops.
>>
>>64071804
It was literally faster to sling Hermes around the earth and back to mars than to send a rocket to mars. Hermes is build to have low mass and high power engines. They literally explained this in the movie.
>>
>>64071951
wow you got 2 literally's in there. wow, you're becoming quite the meme mimic!
>>
File: memeawful.jpg (94 KB, 720x616) Image search: [Google]
memeawful.jpg
94 KB, 720x616
>>64072000
>>
I GET TO FLY AROUND LIKE IRON MAN

[Ant Man's sidekick knowingly winks at the camera]
>>
>>64071951
if they would have sling shott'd twice around Earth would they have gotten to him twice as fast?
>>
>>64072124
no they would go back in time
>>
>>64071804

He still had a bunch of potatoes and still had foot that originally launched with Ares III. With slingshotting Hermes back he only had a few days left of food when they picked him up. (He was also rationing heavily, hence weight loss.)
>>
>>64071547
I just want to know what happened to ridley scott after gladiator. What the fuck is he thinking
>>
>>64072221
Gladiator was the redditest of movies and a slightly less gay 300. Scott's contribution to movies is Alien. And that's about it.
>>
>I'm going to have to science the shit out of this
immediately turned the film off
>>
>>64072000
They explained it so many times. The engineer says "It would almost be faster if...," the directors talk about it, and the astronauts talk about it. I do not understand that this is something that someone can miss. Literally.
>>
File: Blade-Runner-The-Final-Cu-009.jpg (834 KB, 2060x1236) Image search: [Google]
Blade-Runner-The-Final-Cu-009.jpg
834 KB, 2060x1236
>>
>>64072221
>>64072264
>forgetting Bladerunner
shiggy
>>
>>64072316
well blade runner came before gladiator. both of those were fine of course. don't know what the reddit nigger is going on about.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.