[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What exactly made Gravity so much better than The Martian?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: gravity-521d111aa2f8b.jpg (642 KB, 1000x1426) Image search: [Google]
gravity-521d111aa2f8b.jpg
642 KB, 1000x1426
What exactly made Gravity so much better than The Martian?
>>
>>64069070
I preferred Gravity back when it was a 2003 anime series called Planetes that actually understood the science it tried to be about.
>>
>>64069070
Matt Damon is kind of an unlikable cunt.
>>
>>64070128
>>>/a/
>>
>>64070327
I'm just saying, that show is the only thing I could think about while I was watching Gravity.
>>
>>64069070
Saw the martian yesterday for the first time. In general the movie was ok but the cgi was shit and look like from 2010.
>>
polished and stayed within believability. its a short film that knows exactly what it is and does it perfectly. i liked being stranded with sandra bullock more than matt damon
>>
>>64069070
tech aspects
based Cuaron
Clooney getting BTFO
not memeing the shit out of science
>>
>>64070707
>stayed within "believability"

Yeah if you know nothing about how space actually works
>>
It was far more thrilling and spiritual although to a certain level tense.

The Martian is like Argo in space not gonna lie tho both and interstellar made me had feels
>>
>93% of reviewers liked the Martian avg 4.3/5
>80% of reviewers liked Gravity avg 4/5
Guess you're wrong again op!
>>
>>64069070
You probably have more of a visual preference for films, me too it's not a bad thing

Gravity has its flaws but its still an impressive technical achievement and satisfying theater experience
>>
There were no coons in it
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.