[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Been watching the new Making a Murderer documentary on Netflix.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: brendan_dassey.jpg (29 KB, 370x204) Image search: [Google]
brendan_dassey.jpg
29 KB, 370x204
Been watching the new Making a Murderer documentary on Netflix.

Holy fuck, the nephew is incredibly retarded. How do people like this even live? This kid seems barely capable of basic functions.

No wonder the prosecution was able to take advantage of him
>>
>>64065033
>Holy fuck, the nephew is incredibly retarded. How do people like this even live?

They become janitors or fast food workers. Not even joking either, that's what most work education programs (the programs special kids go into after they get too old for school) train them for.
>>
He's dumb but sweet. Like a dog, he just wanted to please people and didn't realize the cops were not his friends. Also his first attorney was a piece of shit.
I really felt bad for him.
>>
>>64065033
Trash gonna trash senpai
>>
I still don't understand how this dickey was mentally able to stand in court. They should have stopped the trail knowing he was stupid
>>
>>64065354
His appointed defense didn't have the money to hire a psychologist, and the prosecution definitely wasn't going to pay for one
>>
>>64065354
That's not how it works
>>
>>64065246
This, the filth rely on this mindset.
>>
Which is one of the reasons why this was beyond fucked up cause he wasn't mentally stable to stand trial and now he's in prison
>>
>>64065439
The county will pay for the initial exams to determine if a person is competent to stand trial. Being stupid generally does not render a person incompetent to stand trial.
>>
>>64065354
>They should have stopped the trail knowing he was stupid
You're asking the criminal justice system to actually care about fairness and doing the right thing. That will never happen, they want to get a person through the courts quickly, regardless of if they did it or no or if they were in the right state of mind.
>>
>>64065033
>How do people like this even live?
It's actually astonishing how stupid the average person is
I'm not being edgy and saying "My enlightened intelligence so superior to everyone", I worked several blue collar jobs when I was young and if you aren't on a solid career path once you turn ~27 your brain completely shuts off and you become a mentally retarded zombie, you'd go insane otherwise

The biggest internal conflict/existential threat most people have in their lives is where are they getting alcohol/drugs from and how are they gonna get laid next

If you're ever forced to watch shows like Catfish or teen mom you'll get a sense of how completely pointless the bottom 50% of the country's lives are
>>
>>64065525
You are right. I meant hiring an expert to testify in court on why he had conflicting accounts and the way he responded to interrogation
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 548x618) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 548x618
>>64065641
>>
>>64065618
And as long as the DA and Sheriff are elected positions
>>
>>64065641
*tip*
>>
>>64065734

You'd prefer nepotism or lackeys who can suck off the governor the best to be appointed ? At least elections in theory give control to the public. You can bet that Sheriff won't be re-elected now that the documentary has gone wide.
>>
>>64065201
I wish I had the work ethic or creativity to become a writer or creator but in reality this is probably where I'll end up.
>>
>>64065033
I lived in a country town in Australia where every other person was a slow as this guy.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.