[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Q. Does Mel Gibson make a cameo appearance in the film? >(A)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: gibson.jpg (338 KB, 1500x1139) Image search: [Google]
gibson.jpg
338 KB, 1500x1139
>Q. Does Mel Gibson make a cameo appearance in the film?
>(A) Mel Gibson's hand is the one that puts the nail in Jesus' hand - symbolic of the fact that he holds himself accountable first and foremost for Christ's death. Gibson's feet also appear in sandals when Mary Magdalene reaches out for Jesus.
>>
Why did the eternal moneylenders crucify Jesus of nazareth (or "nazi" as it was called in ancient versions of the bible) on his birthday?
>>
>>64065154
wow you are a pretty fucking stupid troll
>>
goddamn the man is a genius

give him back his captain hat
>>
>>64065183
>>64065183
What are you trying to say with that ad hom post of yours, friend? I was not trolling.
>>
>>64065154
damn
>>
what's going on here?
>>
Did they ever do a behind the scenes for this movie? It'd be pretty interesting
>>
>>64065472
yeah famm its called the torah
>>
>>64065349
Mel Gibson has used his own very hand in a shot in the movie The Passion of the Christ to perform the nailing of the hands part of the crucifixion.

He has also allowed Mary Magdalene to worship at his sandals in the film, for whatever reason.
>>
>>64064575
Mel Gibson is a fucking genius. Completely underrated.
>>
>>64065192
Hacksaw Ridge
>>
>>64065493
lol
>>
File: 1439939660819.png (121 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1439939660819.png
121 KB, 258x245
>>64064575
>Mel Gibson holds himself at the same level as Jesus Christ

tell me this man is not insane
>>
>>64068438

dumb frogposter
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.