[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he the most hateful of them all?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: hateful_eight.jpg (17 KB, 620x336) Image search: [Google]
hateful_eight.jpg
17 KB, 620x336
Was he the most hateful of them all?
>>
>>64063225
Black Man
White Hell

question is, which one did you hate the least, and why is it the Hangman?
>>
>>64063311
Goggins was the best. A true lawman to the end. Then Kurt russel and the driver
>>
>>64063311
John Ruth was the most sympathetic and tragic character in this movie. I felt really bad for him when the true nature of the Lincoln Letter is revealed and he admits that his feelings are hurt.

Poor guy was just trying to bring a criminal to justice but he was screwed from the get-go.
>>
>>64063371
Other than being a racist, there wasn't that much wrong with Goggins' character. He was based, and a lot more intelligent than he let on.
>>
>>64063311
Nah, Hangman got what he had coming to him for being a proto-SJW. That's why him and Bruce Dern bite it, both were consumed by their ideologies and the only ones that managed to survive are the two that knew how to put up with other people's bullshit.
>>
>>64063311
i didn't hate any of them

>>64063371
Goggins was real good, but i thought Jennifer Jason Leigh was great
>>
>>64063311

OB dindu nuffin
>>
>>64063311
Wasn't Opie (or OB or something the carriage driver you jabroni) like the only one that wasn't bad or didn't have "bad" traits (like the racism or hitting that stupid cunt lady)? He didn't seem very hateful and everyone liked him.
>>
>>64063399
He was so happy to read the Lincoln Letter in the stagecoach ;____;
>>
>>64063463
I don't agree with that analysis of Ruth, he was only pro-Black insofar as he sided with the Union in the war. He still harbored some racist ideas, which especially came to light after the Lincoln letter reveal. He wasn't a racist, but he still acted on racist impulses.

But yes, his cocky gung-ho attitude is what led to his demise.
>>
>>64063589
>He wasn't a racist, but he still acted on racist impulses.

That's actually how SJW's are though.
>>
The Hangman was cool as fuck.
>>
>>64063729
Please explain.
>>
>>64063399
I got that moment when Ruth takes gun from Joe Gage. Fucking feels, man.
>>
Oswaldo was pretty cool.

Goggins was GOAT though
>>
>>64063988
I subscribe to the "everybody is a little racist" school of thought. I feel like SJW's are more racist than everybody else the same way I feel like /pol/ is. Only I think SJW's are too naive to properly process it. So they make a show of their denial and condemnations and even go so far as to shame themselves, and they come off just as dumb as /pol/tards do. And I honestly think that the dumber one's are one "Lincoln Letter," or any kind of wronging by a poc, away from going full /pol/.
>>
>>64064807
I can see that I suppose.
>>
>>64063225
I saw the ridiculous six. Is there any need to see hateful 8? Are they pretty much the same shit?
>>
>>64063399

I loved Russel in this role.

He didn't want to make a big thing of it, but REALLY wanted to see the letter.

Then his face lights up when he says he can see it.

Then it gets him all choked up.

Then he finds out it's horseshit and is deeply hurt by it.

People say they feel for OB but whatever, that guy was just a whiner.
>>
>>64064807
what was the Lincoln Letter? Don't plan on watching the film
>>
>>64063225
well he is a nigger, sooo....
>>
>>64065623
It was a letter written to SLJ for his service fucking up white southern honkey's. I shit you not. Do yourself a favor and avoid this shitfest at all costs.
>>
>>64065669

Disregard this post.

>>64065623

Sam Jackson has a letter that he claims was written to him by Lincoln. It's full of hokey "race relations are slowly getting better" stuff and he uses it as a tool to make white people trust him.

He wrote it himself.
>>
>>64065727
Master Cock Sucker and Shit Shaver affirmed.
>>
>>64064807
Is this actually based on evidence? Or just a pet hunch of yours?
>>
>At last I have finally seen through it all... that we... have become.. The Hateful Eight

tarantino does it again
>>
>>64064807
>I feel like SJW's are more racist than everybody
>I feel
>>
So was it decent?
>>
>>64065850
About as much evidence as any other argument when it comes to social issues. Which is to say none, except what I have to say from my own perspective.
>>
>>64065966
thought it was fucking excellent.
>>
>>64064807
Don't just operate on instinct on this one; think it don't just feel it. You have a valid opinion.
>>
File: EricCartman.png (94 KB, 300x275) Image search: [Google]
EricCartman.png
94 KB, 300x275
>>64064807
You know who wasn't racist?

The native Americans, that's who. Those dumb assholes were stupid enough to make deals with Euro's because they thought it would give them an advantage over their own kind, just like the white liberals do today with non-whites and illegal aliens. You know what happened to those fuckers, right?

There's a reason to share a solidarity with your own kind, and it's so you don't get fucking kicked out of your own lands and exterminated.

Too bad U.S. white people won't realize that until it's too fucking late.
>>
>>64065669
if you watched the movie you're an idiot.
he wrote the letter himself.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.