[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Solid 7s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: karate-kid.jpg (25 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
karate-kid.jpg
25 KB, 460x276
Any movie which is even the tiniest bit better than this is an 8.
>>
>>64062891
i'm not sure "solid 7" means that the lightest improvement jumps it to an 8?
wouldn't it just be a super 7?

anyway, i agree karate kid is a 7. good movie.
>>
>>64062958
No decimals are needed for ratings. If you need more precision, then it is rated out of 100 instead of 10. In which case I think this is a 79.
>>
>>64062891
HOW CAN HE KICK THE FACE AND WIN. THE OTHER GUY GOT FUCKING DISQUALIFIED AND RALPH FUCKING MACCHIO FLIES IN WITH A DESPERATE CHEAP SHOT AND THEY FUCKING COUNT IT. BULLSHIT
>>
YOU'RE THE BEST
>>
>>64063025
Fuck dude, is this true? I'm rewatching now. I will watch for this. I thought the only disqualification was for attacking a joint (knee).
>>
>>64063172
The ref CLEARLY says "Any hits to the face are grounds for disqualification"
>>
>>64063714
Ali just said anything above the waist is a point.
>>
The movie would have been better if it was about Johnny. That guy was the better Karate kid
>>
>>64063121
AROUND
>>
>>64064083
Would have been a good movie from his perspective, coming to realize what shit his teacher was and coming to his own.
>>
>>64063714
Just watched it. This never happens.
>>
>>64062891
do you know how long that list is?
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (36 KB, 356x500) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
36 KB, 356x500
>>64062891
>>
perfect 5/7 movie OP

oldfags will know what I'm talking about
>>
>thread for solid 7s
>nobody posting group photos with a girl who's a 4
>>
>>64062891

man this movie. started the eras of the mcdojos. I remember doing that karate kid flying kick lol and i got punched
>>
>>64065039
fuck off rob
>>
>>64065389
Obviously you didn't do it right, because if you did, there'd be no defense.
>>
File: MTE5NDg0MDU1MzM4OTExMjQ3.jpg (135 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NDg0MDU1MzM4OTExMjQ3.jpg
135 KB, 1200x1200
>>64062891
It's so easy to forget that Pat Morita actually got nominated for an Academy Award for the movie.
>>
>>64062891

manzanar

442 infantry division

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/442nd_Infantry_Regiment_%28United_States%29

MOH winner

lots to this movie

remake was a disgrace
>>
>>64065881
>remake was a disgrace
The only time I think this wasn't true was with Dawn of the Dead.
>>
Did Mr Miyagai use magic in the movie, or did I remember wrong?
>>
>>64066355
Well he has this "rub hands together" maneuver that might as well be magic but no, he doesn't.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.