[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Minor fixes to TFA to fix some problems: >in the beginning,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: youngling slayer.jpg (153 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
youngling slayer.jpg
153 KB, 900x506
Minor fixes to TFA to fix some problems:

>in the beginning, they abduct some of the kids from the village and order the troopers to gun down the adults
>Hux chastises Phasma for allowing an abductee on the mission to Jakku, and implies/states the First Order is a mix of zealous hardcore volunteers and kidnapped children turned into grunts
>Phasma blames it on an error in their system/database/whatever

Sets up Finn killing everyone and flipping out on his fellow Stormtroopers so quickly.

>TRAITOR trooper is Phasma

Obvious, she needs more screen time, and she obviously hates Finn.

>on Starkiller base, when Kylo is going to interrogate Rey, Stormtroopers stop Kylo on Hux's orders, since they're at odds and he doesn't want Kylo involved. Kylo mind-tricks the troopers in front of Rey, and she later escapes through some other means.
>She then comes across Finn & company trying to get Phasma to disable the shields, and helps by mind-tricking Phasma.

This fixes the part where she magically knows what a mind-trick is, and fixes the part where Phasma's a little bitch who gives in too easily. It also gives Phasma motivation to hate them more (mind raped instead of willingly doing it).

>Kylo gets shot in his dominant arm, and his wound is more visible.
>Rey only fights him to a standstill despite his heavy wounds.

Obvious.

>Starkiller base doesn't get destroyed because it wasn't designed by retards. The mission saves Rey, and cripples the base, and delays the weapon long enough that the Resistance evacuates their base just in time. A weaker shot is made with the base, which ignites the atmosphere or whatever and fucks up the surface.

Just to slightly mix things up, since they play it so fucking safe.

>in air battles, include some A-Wings/Y-wings/B-wings/new fighters/larger ships/etc. instead of just X-wings all the time

I NEED MORE NEW SHIPS TO SELL ME TOOOYS

>no helicopter shot ending

wtf

>more Poe, maybe a Poe and Finn post-credits sex scene

Self-explanatory.
>>
Poe doesn't go missing
He hangs out with Finn
They meet up with Ray
They both flirt with her
POE flys the falcon
Ray fights Kylo
He is clearly winning but the earth quake happens and chewie flys in to save her
Starkiller base doesn't blow up , the main weapon is destroyed
>>
>>64059152
>They meet up with Ray
>They both flirt with her

Rey flirts with one of them and they both ignore her and flirt with each other.
>>
>>64059152
why didn't they do that
just why
>>
>>64059325
when does Ray flirt with poe? I saw it a bit late and was sleepy so I may have missed it
>>
Have a Luke-trained twin sister of Kylo Ren on the light side of the force fight him after he wrecks Rey and Finn. Have her give in to her anger to defeat Kylo Ren, like Luke did when he defeated Vader. Have her lead Rey to Luke and give up being a Jedi for fear of turning to the dark side like her brother.
>>
>>64059454
>Ray

This makes me laugh every time.

And she doesn't, they're talking about hypothetical changes.
>>
>>64059334
It didn't make sense to get rid of Poe at all.
The only reason I can think of is they didn't want Ray/Finn/ Poe to be like leia/Luke/Han but the characters are different enough and it's not like JJ cared about being original

It's such an odd choice (plus you already set up that Poe is the best pilot so it would make sense that he could fly the MF really well and help Han as a co-pilot)

You could keep Finn pretending to be a resistance fighter ...he can say he was deep undercover as a trooper to impress Rey
>>
>>64059601
I guess I would say Finn and Poe flirt with Ray but she is largely indifferent towards them though still friendly
>>
>>64058830

I agree with everything here. Also add some more shots of Storm Troopers being bad ass because you are going to take the random troopers role to Captain Phasma. Have her command some troopers on the field.

Have Rey go to that ireland shot with Luke at the end and not find him at the top and have him come at nightfall or something and we see him off in the distance in the rain and the dark.
>>
>>64059805

I forgot to add also show some empire fleet coming to drive the rebels off from the disabled star killer base and lord snoke being pissed as fuck at the rebels and his troops failers. He is too passive, hes like just leave hux and I will train Kylo more.
>>
>>64059862

It is weird that there's basically only one Star Destroyer in the movie. Everything else is Falcon/X-Wing/TIE/that one landing shuttle that's black and has really long wings.
>>
Literally anything except what they actually did with the movie.
>>
The movie is just ok tier, and I can deal live with it. Could've been much better but hey it's Disney and JJ so what did I expect?
The only thing that really upsets me is
>han dies like a fucking retard
He can die but FFS let him die with a blast and not like a little bitch. Mr. jack of all trades, I fuck with the entire Imperial fleet, I just pull the trigger on any bounty hunter and even Lord Vader...
hurrdurr kill me please - ok - omg you actually did it, you absolute madmen.

FUCK THIS SHIT! YES I'M LEGITIMATE MAD!
>>
>>64061124
>even Lord Vader
Been rewatching the OT despecialized editions since seeing TFA, that scene is still one of the most awesome moments in anything I can think of.
>>
>>64061856
I agree one of the greatest scenes ever.

He got rekt but he went down swinging.
>door opens
>oh_fuck_no.jpg
>blaster up, shots out
>keep on pulling the trigger
>got disarmed
>well fuck, let's see time for plan b
>>
I'm fine with the Starkiller base being destroyed as long as there's no superweapons in VIII/IX. Empire Strikes Back didn't have a superweapon and the Empire was still plenty threatening. Hell the First Order was pretty threatening in general, they didn't need a space laser that could destroy three planets to prove they were the bad guys.

I hope that Disney/Kasdan/etc realizes that bringing the Death Star back in Return of the Jedi was a mistake, and learn from it.
>>
>>64062509
It says a lot about him that his immediate reaction on seeing Darth Vader is to whip out his blaster and pull the trigger as many times as possible. Poe whatshisface in TFA did something similar, come to think of it.
>>
>>64062783
Yep. But it didn't have the same energy as
>We're safe those are my friends
>fuck I got betrayed
compared to:
>SHTF
>well this is my last stand
>I could even try to

But it says a lot about their character and the way their characters think according to the script.
So it makes the han dies scene even worse. He always had a plan B and in doubt let his blaster do the talking. Not afraid but never naive.
>>
>>64062762

Psh, there's going to be a Death Star 4 and it's going to be actually 9 Death Stars orbiting a planet.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.