[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As a child, I hated Tim Burton and his movies. When I grew up,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: MTE1ODA0OTcxODcwMDk0ODYx.jpg (20 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTE1ODA0OTcxODcwMDk0ODYx.jpg
20 KB, 300x300
As a child, I hated Tim Burton and his movies. When I grew up, my hatred intesified to a point where I'd be deleting his fans on My Space and later on Facebook. I had one friend who liked his movies.
Now my hatred is complete and I don't react on my anger, I am just completely devoted to constructive hatred towards him and his work. If you like Tim Burton and his work, please don't even talk to me because that upsets me. I'm looking for like minded people who are equally triggered by this man and his movies.
>>
>>64054842
It's for the type of people who shop exclusively at Hot Topic

But

It's not worth being mad at
>>
>>64054842
Batman is literally the only one worth seeing. I hate his whole aesthetic.
>>
I love him, he is the best director ever.
>>
Top tier director in my opinion. James and the giant peach was perfect cinema
>>
I've only seen the two Batman movies and The Nightmare Before Christmas.

I liked all three.

Should I watch Beetlejuice and the others? I'm worried I won't enjoy them because everyone makes fun of his style. Although Edward Scissorhands looks really stupid (is it?).
>>
>>64055038
Watch Ed Wood and Big Fish.
>>
I don't like his Johnny Depp stuff but some of his animated movies are pretty good
>>
>>64055038
Edward Scissorhands is great, qt Winona and a great score. a lot of feels though.
>>
>>64054842
Replace Tim Burton with Quentin Tarantino and that's me.
>>
>>64054899
>>64054935
>>64055038
>>64055181
Literally WHAT. You are subhumans
>>
He made Ed Wood tho
>>
Tim burton is fucking harmless. Wes Anderson is your enemy
>>
Wtf is your problem, OP?
>Depp + Burton = some of the best cinema of the 21st century
>>
He's got his fare share of stinkers but hes got some good ones:
>ed wood
>batman and returns
>big fish
>beetlejuice
>nightmare before christmas
>james and the giant peach
>>
>>64054842
>i hate thing
>devotes time & energy to thing
>>
Beetlejuice is a good movie. Burton is a movie director, not a filmmaker but he's good at what he does.
>>
>>64054842
Ed Wood is one of my favourite movies, how does it make you feel?
>>
>>64054842

>hating pee Wee's big adventure
>hating Beetlejuice

Man, people like this need to sent to the "reeducation centers"
>>
>>64057849

You forgot Pee Wee's Big Adventure
>>
>>64058152
I did
>>
>>64057331
I fucking detest Wes Anderson
>>
>>64058206

Yeah, I'm adding it to your list of good movies. Seems you neglected it. Just helping you out, friend.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 480x358) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 480x358
>paging mr herman

So many people ignoring his best.
>>
ITT:
>"Tim Burton's pretty good actually"

lel
>>
>getting made about burton fans when j.j abrams fans exist right now

holy hell, let the pseudo goths have a little ounce of happiness in their lives
>>
>>64058239
I never understood this joke until I was much older. It's hilarious
>>
>>64058274
I never knew this was a point of view that needed explaining or defending.
>>
Girls who unironically are self proclaimed fans of his movies past the age of 16 are objectively the worst kind of girls
>>
>>64054842
I thought I was the only one who felt this way, fuck Tim Burton
fuck him in the mouth
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.