[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to watch TFA last night >get comfy, watch the previews
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 14261648923535.gif (50 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
14261648923535.gif
50 KB, 300x250
>go to watch TFA last night
>get comfy, watch the previews
>laugh when BvS trailer with meme Luthor plays
>think TFA is about to start
>suddenly get hit by a fat fucking st judes commercial filled with celebs and cancer riddled children as the last ad before movie

What the fuck man. Why play something like this before a movie? Especially one like Star wars? Wrong place, wrong time. At least play that shit before the first preview.
>>
>short animation before the movie
>it's about a girl growing out of playing with her magical snowman
>literally tearing up when the title rolls immediately after
It's like pottery.
>>
>>64053758
>cancer doesn't care how old you are

Yes it does, there's several cancers which little kids and teens can't have, if they do then it's extremely rare
>>
>>64053758
>Paying for TFA

You deserved it moron.
>>
I went to a new AMC theater by my house and it seriously had a message about "reporting suspicious characters" right after telling you to turn off your phone. Are people THIS paranoid about getting shot? Are movie theaters going to become like airports?
>>
>>64053758
Dont forget to clap amerifag
>>
File: Marlo_Thomas_-_1968.jpg (224 KB, 600x862) Image search: [Google]
Marlo_Thomas_-_1968.jpg
224 KB, 600x862
And the person to blame for the ad is...that girl!
>>
I have to go agree. That kind of stuff is for comedy movies, not action movies.
>>
'Tis the season
In aus I'm getting unskippable Salvation Army ads on jootube.
Worst part is you know that 90% of the donation money they get goes into these long-ass, prime timeslot ads to guilt people into giving more... charities are literally worse than cancer
>>
File: 1369360815629.jpg (17 KB, 200x332) Image search: [Google]
1369360815629.jpg
17 KB, 200x332
>>64054660
>nearly 2016
>people still don't block jewtube ads
>>
>>64054660
>ads on jootube
>Austardians
>>
>>64054825
>>64055209
I use my phone you fucking aspies
>>
>>64056051

theres adblock for phones you useless turd
>>
>>64056104
Oh.. well.. thanks... ya leeching neet cunt
>>
>>64054433

I work for AMC and that message has been on there for years. They just changed the wording of the warning and updated the bumper animations recently.

You probably have a point about the wording being changed due to recent events though. But the idea of the message itself has always been there.
>>
>>64053888
canadian!
that shit was so cliche but i was still on the verge of tears
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.