[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was this expression meant to convey?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: BrOQi3p.jpg (136 KB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
BrOQi3p.jpg
136 KB, 1920x816
What was this expression meant to convey?
>>
Joy
>>
Excitement
>>
>>64053671
This. Sheev revelled in demonstrations of power and literally murdering two masters like it was nothing probably got him ROCK HARD
>>
he's literally having fun, he's excited having his scheme unfold and being possibly defeated by a jedi master, doesn't get more edgy/sith than that
>>
>>64053642
Anyone have a screenshot where Rey does almost this exact same thing?
>>
>>64053872
>that childlike look of wonder and excitement on his face
>edgy
>>
Treason
>>
>>64053913
how is that not edgy?
>>
Why are the prequels so fucking based?
>>
That he was happy. This was the climax of his happiness, considering he is smiling all the time.
>>
>>64053991
edgy would be a look of rage or a Jokeresque grin

Sheev is just having fun
>>
I wonder what sheev's reaction was when he completed his first scheme
>>
>>64053642
>I like killing niggers
>>
excitement over getting to try spinning (a good trick) after decades of pretending to be a boring old politician
>>
nigga I'm kill all of you.
>>
File: 1450664328512.webm (2 MB, 720x304) Image search: [Google]
1450664328512.webm
2 MB, 720x304
>>64053911
Have a webm
>>
>>64054213
Thanks, famalam. The video actually looks decent, how is the sound on the camrip?
>>
>>64054283
The audio is absolute ass
>>
>>64054283
Don't know m8. I'm waiting for good quality rips
>>
>>64053642
Tree Son

I interpreted it as some new age hippie wicca shit Lucas hamfistedly injected into the movie
>>
>>64054213

jesus that is some GoT-tier choreography
>>
File: 1450346915649.jpg (20 KB, 275x240) Image search: [Google]
1450346915649.jpg
20 KB, 275x240
>you will never plot schemes with sheev
>you will never accomplish another plot to gain power with sheev and toast with a glass of wine
>you will never attend a bubbles squid show with sheev while he tells you old sith tales
>>
>>64054213
Jesus Christ. Is Kylo Ren the weakest fucking Jedi to ever exist? How shitty were all the other students he supposedly killed?
>>
>>64053642
He had to hide the fact that he was a Sith his entire life. Think of all the times he met with Mace Windu and other Jedi, in his office and elsewhere. Think of all the times he had to listen to them patronizingly explain how the Force worked, when he knew more about it than any of them ever would. Or all the times he had to pretend to be weak and powerless and let Jedi "protect" him when he wanted nothing more than to slice them to pieces and electrocute them with nothing more than a snap of his fingers. You see that silly face he's making? That's the face of a man who is finally allowed to do what he loves.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.