[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your face when this trailer gives you more feels than TFA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: sw.png (462 KB, 842x369) Image search: [Google]
sw.png
462 KB, 842x369
https://youtu.be/Nzq9epS2b1A

I'm serious. I want this to be a movie, written and directed by the same people. This shit lets me know that Star Wars has tremendous potential but lacks the people to use that potential.

Cheap ass jokes and mundane speech can't replace the awesome that SW could be.

>Droid please
>the boyfriend situation
>>
>>64053368
1.5 years and 150,000 dollars to make this.
Not profitable so it won't happen.
>>
>>64054178

Don't make it CGI: film it.
>>
>>64053368
i dont quite understand
was it just as planned all along by the father to turn his son dark?
>>
>>64055629
>dark
Never played tortanic bu I think it's some shit about them balancing the discipline and wisdom of the good side with the ambiion and action of the dark side. But yeah he wanted one of them/maybe both to crack
>>
>>64055758
That is it spot on, the son isn't a "bad guy" and their culture has no Light and dark side.
>>
vitate is bit OD of a character tho

he's like Sith Satan
>>
If star wars was this badass I'd pay to watch it.
>>
>One kid weating black, the other white

P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y
>>
too bad the game is absolute garbage
>>
>>64053368
would this work as something longer than a trailer though? Also the twilek sith looks shitty and like typical EU. All the other designs (especially the dad) are awesome tho
>>
>>64055802

They murder siths, though.
>>
>>64056208

It could if it was this carefully written and shot, yes. We just need adult dialogue and actual scenes where the TALKING is as interesting as the fucking action. I never get enough of this. Make the movie 3 fucking hours if necessary, but have some verbal jousting.
>>
>>64056578
their dad is one of the OG sith lords. he was around when marka ragnos, naga sadow, etc were running shit

their dad is also the emperor of the sith, he has like multiple bodies and consciousnesses, the guy you see in the trailer is one of those bodies and split consciousness that went off to go found his own empire when he started losing control of the sith empire

it's fucking confusing
>>
>>64053368
Except its not
This is just the same prequel tier shit over and over
>>
>>64056719
>This is just the same prequel tier shit over and over

Are you literally retarded?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.