[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Grammar errors in TFA crawl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
I can't be the only one that was tremendously bothered by the plethora of spelling errors in the Force Awakens crawl, right?

Looks like Disney truly knows who their audience is - Illiterate, autistic man-children that don't have a pot to piss in.

If you can't see where the errors are, YOU are part of the problem.
>>
>>64052281
'Luke' is not a parenthetical element, nor is it a coordinate adjective. Those are the only two reasons that commas would be required. Back to school with you.
>>
>>64052281
>comma
>spelling error

pick one
>>
>getting bent out of shape over a comma that's not required
>>
>>>/a/
>>
>pointing to a comma on the wrong word
Redeem yourself and explain if a better rip of the movie exists.
>>
>>64052281
>her brother *pause* Luke
Nah sounds like shit. Once again, OP is a faggot.
>>
>>64052281
Im fucking italian, I've basically had no education in the english language and even I know that. How are you so fucking pathetic, OP? Why dont you go and rethink your life?
Maybe you can become a happier person
Maybe you could see how the world could benefit by your suicide
>>
Are you saying it should be

>her brother, Luke, and

?

That works too, but saying she's desperate to find her brother Luke is perfectly accurate.
>>
>>64052281
Names are supposed to be capitalized retard, its the first thing you learn in english
>>
>>64052415
#REKT
>>
YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>64052281
>and gain his help
>gain his help
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.