[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is considered 10/10 genius, hilarious, intellectual com
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: v2-stewart-lee.jpg (92 KB, 2048x1213) Image search: [Google]
v2-stewart-lee.jpg
92 KB, 2048x1213
This is considered 10/10 genius, hilarious, intellectual comedy in the United Kaliphate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVQuxAAKCYw
>>
File: 2355.jpg (109 KB, 634x637) Image search: [Google]
2355.jpg
109 KB, 634x637
Britbongs are horrible, hideous subhumans. I wonder how many of them have been beheaded already today by some hatchet wielding Muslim for celebrating Christmas.

The answer to that is not enough, by the way.
>>
That's gotta be THE most reddit thing I've ever seen.
>>
It's absolutely genius, and the fact that you went out of your way to post this proves that you're simply too dumb to understand it, Merry Christmas
>>
>>64050958
>getting this angry
yank life must be a sad life
>>
File: Stewart-Lee-009.jpg (17 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Stewart-Lee-009.jpg
17 KB, 460x276
>Forbid the Whites to mate with Whites. The White Women must cohabit with members of the dark races, the White Men with black women. Thus the White Race will disappear, for the mixing of the dark with the White means the end of the White Man, and our most dangerous enemy will become only a memory. We shall embark upon an era of ten thousand years of peace and plenty, the Pax Judaica, and our race will rule undisputed over the world. Our superior intelligence will easily enable us to retain mastery over a world of dark peoples.
>>
What do you expect from the nation that hails Russel Brand as an intellectual revolutionary?
>>
File: brit 2.jpg (58 KB, 634x843) Image search: [Google]
brit 2.jpg
58 KB, 634x843
>>64051026
Not as sad as scumbag britbong life "m8".
>>
File: americunt 01.jpg (96 KB, 600x575) Image search: [Google]
americunt 01.jpg
96 KB, 600x575
>>64050958

having a nice Christmas Eve?
>>
>>64050856
Yeah, he's not Dane Cook or Sarah Silverman.
>>
>>64051110

Pretty good, yeah. I'm about to get in the shower, then get dressed and go to my family's beach house, spend a great time with them and drink a shitload of scotch, take a car home or have one of them drive me, go to bed with visions of sugarplums dancing in my head, then wake up and open presents with my gf and have a ham dinner after taking a nap and probably fucking her if I'm not too hungover and her gifts weren't shit.

At no point will I have to face Mecca as I do this.
>>
Please don't group is all in with this twat. Literally no one likes him here. His "success" is a mystery .
>>
>>64051287
Be on the lookout for shooters.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CylNonqfW0
>Implying he isn't the GOAT
>>
File: a97208_r3.jpg (109 KB, 803x564) Image search: [Google]
a97208_r3.jpg
109 KB, 803x564
>>64051287

of course you are.

heres a pic of your "beach house"
>>
>>64051110
>>64051387
>Having so many of those pictures saved

Obsessed much m8?
>>
>>64050856

ITT low brow Michael Macintyre enablers furrow their brows in a sad attempt to understand Stewart Lee.
>>
File: smug-smile.jpg (92 KB, 660x387) Image search: [Google]
smug-smile.jpg
92 KB, 660x387
>>64051287
sounds very nice. MOST men would be quite envious of you
>>
>>64050958
> I wonder how many of them have been beheaded already today by some hatchet wielding Muslim for celebrating Christmas.

It's not so bad. Just have to avoid the Shariah patrols, apologize to every non-white person for yer white privilege, and, around strangers, repeat ad nauseam how great diversity and multiculturalism is, innit.

It's easy peasy m8. Haven't lost me head yet.
>>
>>64051287
What about your wife's son Jamal?
>>
>>64051026
>cant handle the banter
>>
>>64051592

Congratulations on not even using /tv/'s shittiest new meme correctly.

Shouldn't you be babysitting your sister's rape baby Shabazz al Anbar Mizrikhi al Salaam bin Muhammad jr. instead of posting here right now?
>>
>>64051703
no
>>
>>64050958
u wot
>>
>>64051703
>americans thinking muslims are more prevalent in british society than african-americans are in theirs
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.