[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did a retard like Wes Anderson make a movie this good? What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 91E99hNQO7L._SY445_.jpg (42 KB, 321x445) Image search: [Google]
91E99hNQO7L._SY445_.jpg
42 KB, 321x445
How did a retard like Wes Anderson make a movie this good? What went right here that went so wrong in all his other pieces of autistic hipster shit?
>>
>>64050843
>not realizing his second wave started with fantastic mr fox
>>
>>64050843
>What went right here that went so wrong in all his other pieces of autistic hipster shit?
Nothing. All of his movies are the same shit. If you liked this then there's no reason you shouldn't like Life Aquatic or Moonrise Kingdom.
>>
If you like this but dislike the rest of his work I think you might be the autistic hipster.
>>
>>64050874
>>64050891
Nah it is quite different , more timeless, more magical.
>>
>>64050843

His best film BY FAR is "Rushmore."

Just saying.
>>
It was just as bad as all of his other movies. Royal Tennenbaums is better
>>
>>64050843

mr fox was good
>>
>>64051140
Perhaps it was the wider scale on the story. His other works have been relatively contained, sticking primarily to family drama, while this one is more of a wider-scale comedy. Rushmore, I think, is the only exception.
>>
I watched like half of this during a flight, genuinely the most boring movie I have ever seen
>>
His last good film was Bottle Rocket. The others are decent movies.
>>
>>64050868
this desu

grand budapest his best yet, though
>>
File: 918de4_2540119.jpg (266 KB, 1440x876) Image search: [Google]
918de4_2540119.jpg
266 KB, 1440x876
>>64050843
>>
Nigga is going to end up a Walt Disney type of legend if he keeps making work like grand Budapest hotel
>>
You're just a retarded cocksucker. Pretty simple
>>
It's a flick at best
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.