[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>if you dont like tfa u must like the prequels too u contrarian!!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: 1450856302596.jpg (275 KB, 1440x800) Image search: [Google]
1450856302596.jpg
275 KB, 1440x800
>if you dont like tfa u must like the prequels too u contrarian!!!!
where did this meme come from?
tfa is bad and so is the prequels
the original trilogy is good, and that's it.
>>
>>64049228

That shot is still GOAT
>>
>>64049228
It's because there's a lot of closet prequel lovers out there and the new movie gives them a platform to spout off about their shitty movies
>>
>>64049379
Yep but it's stupid
>>
>>64049228
I like them all, fuck you OP.
>>
>>64049228
Is this the special editions? I don't remember them looking at a galaxy from the outside.
>>
The good:
Episode IV
Episode V
Emperor,Luke and Vader confrontation in Episode VI

Everything else is garbage.
>>
>I hate the prequels

Hello reddit!
>>
>>64049529
the space battles in VI are good tho
>>
Original 3 - /tv/
Prequels - reddit
TFA - tumblr
>>
>>64049529
>>64049637
don't forget Jabba's palace
>>
>>64049228
>>64049529
>TFA is bad
Seriously, the OT has its charm and place in film history, but after watching them through a couple times recently I realized how cheesy and not that good they are at some moments (the acting was atrocious, you can even feel the awkwardness in Fisher and Ford's dialogue in TFA, especially when it was them talking). TFA is a great film and breathed fresh air into a franchise that was inherently corny.
>>
I feel like thos franchise is simply floating pn Empire Strikes Back perfection.

If it wasn't for it Star Wars would be treated like medicore shitfest it is.
>>
>>64049228
thanks for making a new thread about this and not just going to one of many other prequel threads and actually reading anything
>>
>>64049677
Sup Reddisney
>>
>>64049656
>>64049677
Good day reddit!
>>
>>64049431
This

I am also willing to bet that most of these prequal lovers saw them before the original trilogy.
>>
>>64049228
>where did this meme come from?

from people openly making prequel apologia
>>
>>64049721
>>64049431
Nice to meet you reddit.
>>
>>64049765
Hello 9Gag
>>
>>64049228
This bait is worth... a quarter-portion
>>
>>64049228
Why did they leave the galaxy?
>>
>>64049672
Aka Filler: the Fillering?
>>
>>64049228
People can't live without a console war.

Therefore they started this whole either Prequels or TFA thing.

They're both shit for different reasons and have some perks.

Although going to the extent of defending TFA just because it's not a prequel it's the emblem of autism.
It's what RLM did for example: prequels are shit therefore TFA is a good movie
>>
>>64049911
yeah your right they should just have had han come back from carbonite with no explanation

you dumb fuck
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.