[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Friend says Star wars is shit >Hates the movies because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1421657233490.jpg (72 KB, 880x880) Image search: [Google]
1421657233490.jpg
72 KB, 880x880
>Friend says Star wars is shit
>Hates the movies because they are old and unwatchable
>Loves TFA and says he can't find a flaw in it

How is this allowed?
>>
>https://4ch.be/_/search/filename/1421657233490/

>/v/
>/b/
HAHAHAHA
>>
What the fuck? So much of the enjoyment of Episode VII was because I saw the old movies and could understand the nods they have to older fans what a tard
>>
>>64047421
I told him some of the theories leading into the new movies and he said "They aren't going to do that shit because no one cares about the old movies and no one knows about this stuff"
>>
>>64047473
Which theory?
>>
>>64048006
Some of the theories like Snoke may be Plagueis

He also wouldn't believe me when I told him Shi said Anakin was born from the force
>>
>>64048437
Maybe because he knows you're full of shit because you don't even know what Anakin's mom's name is.
>>
Matter of fact, plenty of my non-Star Wars friends thought it was a great movie

Because that's just it, sure it's a great action-adventure movie, but it isn't Star Wars. Star Wars is just the skin.
>>
>>64048508
Shmi fuckface
>>
>>64048567
>you had to look it up to spell it right

Fuck off, casual.
>>
>>64048579
I was too busy fucking your mom when I was writing it, sorry lad
>>
>>64048598
Necrophiliac too, why am I not surprised?
>>
>>64048616

Anakin why are you on /tv/

surely the language here is much too coarse
>>
File: 1445689109965.jpg (57 KB, 477x594) Image search: [Google]
1445689109965.jpg
57 KB, 477x594
>>64048616
Now she's not the only stiff in that box or in her box
>>
Star Wars is shit you tasteless pleb
>>
>>64048642
kek
>>
Everything is working as planned. Fanboys will convince themselves it's "fun" and better than the prequels. Braindead consumers will eat it because it's flashy action with a big name taped on. Only the most bitter and critical will reject it.
>>
>>64047379
My friend is the same way, but he watched and enjoyed all of them. We usually see eye to eye too, but he just keeps using the force as an excuse for all the problems in the new movie.

He says he's glad the lightsaber battles feel more like genuine sword fights as well, which I don't mind, but everyone is using the force for everything beforehand, why should they stop when the lightsabers come out? Choke this guy, freeze that guy, read his mind, read her mind. What gives?
>>
>>64047379
That is really good makeup.
>>
>>64048511
This, my wife enjoyed the humor and daww'd at all the droids. That's not the fucking point it's not a god damn Disney... Oh god
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.