[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't there any girl Prometheuses, are they Muslim
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: who.jpg (167 KB, 736x951) Image search: [Google]
who.jpg
167 KB, 736x951
Why aren't there any girl Prometheuses, are they Muslim or something?
>>
>>64042946
>Prometheuses
I know it was intentional, but this still made me laugh
>>
>>64042946
They are an advanced society.
>>
>>64042946
They reproduced by drinking black goo and falling into a waterfall.
>>
you think they can be trusted on a military installation with the bioweapons there? theyre home cleaning
>>
>>64044429
How is the black goo made?
>>
Can humans have sex with the Prometheuses?
>>
>>64042946
>implying that's a male
>>
>>64045526
females of their speices masturbate constantly and the secretions from their vaginas are collected and that's where it comes from
>>
they're angels and female angels aren't a thing.
>>
In the Blu-Ray special scenes the females exist. An easy google search.
>>
>>64042946

>huge milky-white albino boobs

A man can dream, can't he?
>>
Did you ever see a penis?

That alien is a woman, baby.
>>
File: 1205213009573.jpg (29 KB, 600x427) Image search: [Google]
1205213009573.jpg
29 KB, 600x427
>>64044429
That describes most of my sexual experiences. Must stop drinking.
>>
>>64046899
That's a nice ass, baby!
>>
>you will never have sex with a female alien
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.