[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright, so this is going to sound really crazy, but theres actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: ICarly.jpg (90 KB, 665x375) Image search: [Google]
ICarly.jpg
90 KB, 665x375
Alright, so this is going to sound really crazy, but theres actually quite a bit of things in the iCarly theme song that leads me to believe that it was a song about America’s actions in the Middle East after 9/11. Wouldn't it make sense that they would want to indoctrinate children to justify the government’s actions? Anyways, without further ado, here are the lyrics and analysis:'

I know, you see - preface to try to make the listener believe they already know this

Somehow the world will change for me - a new world order

And be so wonderful - the world order will be better than the previous one because it will be ruled by America

Live life, breathe air I know somehow we're gonna get there - the Iraq war, intervention in the Middle East and NATO are a means to get to the new world order from the last stanza

And feel so wonderful - Again, be better than the old one

And it's all for real - The new world order is going to be real

I'm telling you just how I feel So wake up the members of my nation - nation does not mean her following, but instead the actual nation of America

It's your time to be - 9/11 was used as a justification for going back into the Middle East

There's no chance unless you take one - No better a time to go back, literally the Pearl Harbor of the 21st century

And it's time to see The brighter side of every situation - 9/11 was bad, but this new world oder will be better

Somethings are meant to be - America believes its job is to rule the world

So give your best and leave the rest to me - support the war and we’ll do it .

Leave it all to me Leave it all to me Just leave it all to me - America alone will rule the world

The song was written a considerable amount of time after the war, but after the war is when people started to question it. This isn't meant to be slanderous in any way towards the US or the people who wrote the song, but I feel like the striking wording can’t go undressed.

Cheers
>>
>>64041159
>autism
>>
>>64041187
or genius?
>>
>>64041210
Definitely autism
>>
>>64041244
Or a defined genius.
>>
> the striking wording can’t go undressed
>>
>>64041159
is this a new meme?
>>
>>64041159
Wew lad

Nickelodeon is ran by Jews. So anything is plausible.
>>
>Le wacky far fetched teen show conspiracy

Go back to /r/4chan
>>
>>64041347
spotted the jew trying to cover this up
>>
Drake and Josh was the last good tweencom
>>
MEGAN
>>
>>64041347
JIDF detected
>>
Fuck even for a meme, putting this much effort into a post is autistic beyond belief
>>
ITT: Autism and its effects on grown men in the modern age
>>
>>64041159
Holy shit, I've never seen this show but the tall guy in that image used to be on a WoW youtube channel.

Does anyone remember the name of the channel? There were like 5 guys and they played WoW in a garage.
>>
>>64041159
I always had "Live life, breathe air" as the first words in my mind for some reason.
>>
>>64042671
Here's a video, not sure if this is the channel though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hicuQ0qKFlw
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.