[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rey confirmed for Luke's daughter in Disney Infinity 3.0
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4
File: łasiczka.png (608 KB, 712x783) Image search: [Google]
łasiczka.png
608 KB, 712x783
>http://comicbook.com/2015/12/24/reys-identity-possibly-revealed-in-star-wars-the-force-awakens-d/

>At the 20:30 mark of this playset walkthrough video, Kylo Ren says the phrase "FACE ME COUSIN!" while fighting Rey.

So much for the big reveal from ep 8 kek

(though it probably wasn't accident, since someone would probably spot this shit in a fucking video game)
>>
No he doesn't

He says 'face me'

And later he says 'curses'

fuck off
>>
Wow what an "awesome" plot twist

Notice the quotation marks to convey the irony
>>
>>64038505
It's literally cousin
>>
>>64038495
You're deaf and retarded. Merry christmas.
>>
>>64038495
SAGE
>>
Wow it's almost as if Hollywood is a business... Shocking.
>>
>>64038495

>Big Reveal

It honestly felt like it was meant to be part of 7 (and everyone sort of assumed it would be) but they just cut it out to bump it to part 8 to have some sort of twist for marketing reasons.
>>
Here's a better idea

Feature a character that's not related to anyone for once.
>>
stop this meme, he says curses when he gets hit.
>>
>>64038505
I think I agree with you but if someone could get him to say the quote without the barrel exploding my mind would be made up
>>
>>64038495
no, cousin is simply the new family t b h f a m
>>
>>64038680
>telling this shithole of a board to stop a meme

Pissing in the wind.
>>
He's using ebonics. Makes the franchise look more progressive
>>
>>64038495
Damn, here was me thinking they were going to go through with the incest plot that they chickened out in before.
>>
>>64038696
cousin is the old f a m, tbqh f a m

I had the black kids calling me "cuz" back in 2003, the distinction is literally pointless though, black culture is approaching 1999 latino levels of forced relevancy, it's pretty great
>>
>>64038495

It was pretty obvious in the movie.

>You already know the truth, responds with Luke...
>Luke's lightsaber visions
>Goes to see Luke personally
>Naturally strong with the force
>>
It sounded more like

>"face me"
>shoots barrel he's holding
>"curses!"
>>
Rey is a clone of Anakin/Darth Vader, hence her body is a magnet for midichlorians enabling her to tap into the force much better than Kylo or even Luke Skywalker.
>>
>>64039162
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Vader_%28clone%29
>>
>>64039162
>>64039192
http://www.slashfilm.com/the-force-awakens-darth-vader-theory/

> Here’s the basic idea of the theory: Kylo Ren wants to clone or resurrect Darth Vader.
>>
Has nobody made another gameplay video where it's just him saying it and not getting the barrel thrown in his face

>>64038960
Anybody who's played video games or isn't a fucking moron knows this is how it is
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (44 KB, 580x172) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
44 KB, 580x172
>>
>>64038671
Then where would they get their midichlorians from?
>>
>>64038495
It's "curses" fuccboi.
>>
Plageus (Snoke) created her just like Anakin. Stop pretending it is anything but this.
>>
He is clearly saying cousin.
>>
>Face me, curses

So was Curses her name when she was a knight of Ren? Or was she Darth Curses or something?
>>
>>64038495
>Mary Sue brings another Mary Sue to this world

It fits.
>>
It sounded like cousin the first time I heard it because that's what was suggested, but after people mentioned curses it's pretty clearly that
>>
>>64039428

Hello Reddit.
>>
i hate this so much
>star wars covers a vast universe filled with millions of people/ayliums
>lets make everyone in the new series related because coming up with original characters/backstorys is stupid
>>
>>64039486

Star Wars doesn't have millions of people, there is a few hundred thousand, also all the Planets seem to be really close together
>>
>>64038495
I've finished the fucking game with my wife's son.

When you throw something at Kylo Ren he shouts "Curses." When you're running away from him, he shouts "Face Me."

It's a combination of the player running and throwing something.

Do you think Disney are that fucking retarded they would put that in a game? No, you fools.
>>
>>64039543

Also if it even was in the game it was put in by the developers and they wouldn't have some extra knowledge nobody else does, so it would be an assumption on their part if he was saying cousin
>>
>>64038495
>Rey is Luke's daughter
I thought it was obvious.
>>
>>64039515
...There are over a trillion people on Coruscant alone.
>>
>>64038505
he actually says "cuck"
>>
>>64038495
Rey is a Kenobi and she will be given that saber to continue anakin, luke and bens legacy until she passes it down to a young skywalker.
>>
>Look: I am. You're father.

Was Darth Vader really Luke's son?
>>
Hey guys, remember when the Jedi were celibate and didn't have any children and it was a big deal that Anakin had an affair with Padme.

I'd like you all who think she is Luke's or Kenobi's heir to let that sink in.And Leia was not jedi.
>>
>>64038495
casper knew this
>>
>>64040105
Nobody cares about your prequel bullshit, son.
>>
>>64040105
Prequels are not canon
>>
>>64039543
>wife's son

very subtle good job fampai
>>
File: EdgySonKillsFatherForPower.png (312 KB, 620x322) Image search: [Google]
EdgySonKillsFatherForPower.png
312 KB, 620x322
Episode 1:
>Chosen Jedi grows up on a desert planet (Anakin)
>Meaningful Adult Figure dies at the end (Quigon Jinn)

Episode 4:
>Chosen Jedi grows up on a desert planet (Luke)
>Meaningful Adult figure dies at the end (Obiwan)
>Blows up giant death planet just in time

Episode 7:
>Chosen Jedi grows up on a desert planet (Rey)
>Meaningful Adult figure dies at the end (Han Solo)
>Blow up giant death planet just in time

Keep the list going. Do these shit Story writers actually think they are clever?
>>
>>64040287
Ep1 had a space battle too with a force strong person blowing up the thing.

Poe may be force sensitive.
>>
>>64038505

He clearly finishes his sentence with cousin.
>>
>>64040485

I think Poe is just the Han replacement
>Hurr durr im good at flying
>>
>>64040689
Yeah, the whole fucking movie was just a remake, the girl being jedi instead of luke, finn being force sensitive but not using it for anything worthy (like leia), poe being some no fear smooth talking super stud (like han), ren being an inexperienced sith teen (like anakin).
Desert planet, two minutes of a nice green planet, couple minutes of a snow planet. Deathstar is just a planet instead, evil emporer is just a cocky fag who'll get killed by his apprentice like sidious. Rey will be a brainwashed ex-jedi hidden away either to protect her from becoming evil, or so she'll be protected until she's needed to help fight. Either way, nothing that hasn't been done a million fucking times already in EU
>>
File: kylo reeeeeeee.jpg (865 KB, 1717x1145) Image search: [Google]
kylo reeeeeeee.jpg
865 KB, 1717x1145
It's curses.
>>
>>64040287
Forgot >blows up giant trade thing just in time for episode I
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.