[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your favourite John Milius line?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: milius.jpg (1 MB, 1369x1629) Image search: [Google]
milius.jpg
1 MB, 1369x1629
What's your favourite John Milius line?
>>
File: ASR orgasm.png (307 KB, 586x525) Image search: [Google]
ASR orgasm.png
307 KB, 586x525
>John Milius wrote the USS Indianapolis speech for Jaws

BASED as fuck
>>
The children of Doom...Doom's children. They told my lord the way to the mountain of power..they told him to throw down his sword and return to the earth. Hah! Time enough for the earth in the grave.
>>
>>64036686
Also, Dude, chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature.
>>
>I CAN FEEL THE POWER IN MY LOINS
>>
WOLVERIIINES!!!
>>
>>64036686
"They say my methods are unsound. Do you think my methods are unsound?"

"I dont see... any method, at all sir."
>>
>>64036686
When will John Goodman do a John Milius biopic?
>>
>>64036686
I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and would blow your head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?
>>
>>64036848
This.

You're a based anon and im still glad you browse this board.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4SXng8EtF0
>>
>>64036686
>“The man who has no sense of history, is like a man who has no ears or eyes”
>>
>>64036686
>“I don't see much future for the Americans ... it's a decayed country. And they have their racial problem, and the problem of social inequalities ... my feelings against Americanism are feelings of hatred and deep repugnance ... everything about the behaviour of American society reveals that it's half Judaised, and the other half negrified. How can one expect a State like that to hold together?”
>>
>>64036686

"She's a Valkyrie!"
>>
>>64038422
he already did
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.