[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Miley Cyrus?? Who the hell likes Bill Murray enough to watch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: A_Very_Murray_Christmas_poster.jpg (578 KB, 1500x2216) Image search: [Google]
A_Very_Murray_Christmas_poster.jpg
578 KB, 1500x2216
Miley Cyrus??
Who the hell likes Bill Murray enough to watch his Christmas special, AND likes Miley Cyrus?
>>
She was good in it though. She's got pipes.
>>
>>64036666
I'll give you that, still, she is trash.
inb4 ppl give a shit about your post number -_-
>>
Bill Murray is trying to get people under the age of 30 to watch him, because all his fans are above 30
>>
This whole thing was trash, obviously a celebrity vanity project. I can picture the dinner party where they came up with it.

"Bill, I'd love to do a movie where we just sing Christmas songs!"

"Let's do it George!"
>>
Reddit-type memers.
>>
File: 1445967102273.png (164 KB, 374x224) Image search: [Google]
1445967102273.png
164 KB, 374x224
>directed by Sofia Coppola
>>
This is part of a thing I am not appealed to.
>>
>>64037223
She would rather direct a whore with talent than a whore without.
>>
reddit does
>>
>christmas show
>literally every other actor is a jew

Dropped desu
>>
>>64038466
You know, most of the classic Christmas carols were written by Jews.
>>
I like Miley Cyrus

fite me
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 990x538) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 990x538
Maya.
Fucking.
Rudolph.

I said God DAMN ol' girl could sing, though!
>>
>>64036639
Normies. The type of people who would even watch christmas musical specials in the first place.
>>
File: bill-murray-soldier-portrait3.jpg (52 KB, 501x418) Image search: [Google]
bill-murray-soldier-portrait3.jpg
52 KB, 501x418
>>64036639
Why does the poster look nothing like him?
>>
As he ages I am beginning to hate Murray more and more
Fine with him until the mid 2000s
>>
One word: AIDS
>>
LOOK AT THIS SELF INDULGENT SHIT

I HATE IT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf_dgbBK25o
>>
I watched it just out of curiosity. It's not going to replace my go to xmas film of Bad Santa or anything like that.

It has kind of this awkward drunk uncle kind of Christmas vibe and really does feel like people just stuck in a bar during a snow storm. It's not what I expected but at least it's a little different from the normal super happy happy christmas sort of stuff. I can see why he made it and why it's only on netflix.
>>
I watched it, it was terrible.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.