[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this confirmed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: hmm.jpg (340 KB, 1027x864) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
340 KB, 1027x864
is this confirmed?
>>
>>64034096
is what confirmed? the existence of Rey?
>>
>>64034122
No, double bladed lightsaber to better replicate her fighting style
>>
anakin 2.0 :^)
>>
>>64034096
im thinking rey will have a double sided lightsaber in the next one. after training with luke (the new yoda)
>>
If she really does turn to the dark side this poster will be pottery
>>
>>64034142
that's not a double sided lightsaber. that's a fucking stick. I'm guess she'll get one in episode 8 though.
>>
>>64034157
When Leia said he had so much of Vader on him I haven't realized she was referring to Anakin's emo whinny tendencies.
>>
>>64034192
Are you honestly retarded?
>>
>>64034192
ugh
>>
>>64034096
she's a generic jedi with a Luke saber... stop putting interesting story twists into disney's mickey mouth
>>
>>64034269
she will also train with luke using her girl power to master her force powers
>>
>>64034096
Don't know about the red lightsaber, but Rey falling to the dark side would be a helluva twist since she seems so pure.

And I'm wondering if her staff skills are going to lead her to having a double-bladed lightsaber. New era Bastila and/or Satele Shan. Would be fucking dope.
>>
>>64034096
Yes it's confirmed that she's bastila and he's revan
>>
>>64034230
>>64034257
I don't get it
she's holding a stick
come on guys
>>
WARM
>>
>>64034473
DINGUS?
>>
foreshadowing boys
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.