[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HATEFUL 8 MORE LIKE HATEFUL CHANNING TATUM UNDER THE FUCKING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: hateful 8 sam jackson final.jpg (89 KB, 1370x685) Image search: [Google]
hateful 8 sam jackson final.jpg
89 KB, 1370x685
HATEFUL 8 MORE LIKE HATEFUL CHANNING TATUM UNDER THE FUCKING FLOORBOARDS THE WHOLE TIME AM I RIGHT
>>
>>64030298
That's not really a spoiler insomuch as you give no context to the event leading to him being under the floors to matter
>>
jokes on you, it will be a year or more before I see this movie, I'll have forgotten by then
>>
>>64030298
MORE LIK HATEFUL EVERYONE DIES AMIRITE? KUKEKEK HUEHUE HUE
>>
>>64030298
DUDE MY NAME IS QUENTIN TARANTINO AND I LOVE BIG BLACK DINGUS LMAO
>>
UNO
>>
>>64030298
say adios to your huevos
>>
>his name was in the opening credits

why would they do this
>>
File: hateful eight sucks.webm (578 KB, 720x260) Image search: [Google]
hateful eight sucks.webm
578 KB, 720x260
there is literally a 10 minute scene where Samuel L. Jackson's character gives exposition and brags about dragging an old man's son naked into the wilderness and raping him. legit has no context in the entire film. Tarantino just has some weird fetish.
>>
>>64030298
WARM
>>
>>64031077
It's warm, black dingus.
>>
>>64033353
We know, man. the script has been circulating for like two years now.
>>
why is channing tatum a real actor now?

I mean, I don't hate him or anything but seeing him in roles like this, it's just 'oh hey channing tatum is in this movie doing an accent'.

everything he does feels like a stunt cameo no matter the length or importance of the part.
>>
>>64033606
>yfw he was speaking french and got a taste of what gambit could have sounded like
>>
>>64033688
Isn't he still slated to be Gambit in something?
>>
>>64033719
movie got canceled i think
>>
File: WOO.jpg (83 KB, 670x488) Image search: [Google]
WOO.jpg
83 KB, 670x488
WOOOOO!!!
>>
>>64033795
Well, doesn't that just suck the warm, bloody BBD?
>>
The scene between SLJ and Bruce Dern was the most /tv/ relevant shit of 2015. It was like Tarantino interrupted the movie and began cuckposting on screen.
>>
>>64033399
BLACK
>>
>>64030298
>/tv/ - Television & Film
>4. Please make use of the spoiler image checkbox and spoiler tags. Purposeful spoiling of a series or movie is not allowed.

enjoy your ban, mofo
>>
>>64030974
are you sure?
i haven't luck forgetting 6th sense spoiler for mor than one year, and then some tv shows keep remembering me on it
>>
>>64033353
>legit has no context in the entire film. Tarantino just has some weird fetish.
It does though, Warren wants to goad the General into getting angry enough to pick up the gun he just sat next to him so he can legally kill him because the General commanded a unit in the civil war that singled out blacks for extermination.

We learn later that Warren is a habitual liar, even to close friends and the story was more than likely completely made up.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.