[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wtf is this shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (85 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
85 KB, 1280x720
Wtf is this shit?
>>
Is this on Netflix?
>>
>>64029951
Unfortunately.
>>
>>64029921
entertainment before you die, since you cannot do anything else with your life.
>>
>>64030061
I can't even argue that.
>>
>>64029921

>it's funny because he's quirky
>laugh at the 80s comedy man
>>
>>64029921
It was pretty good, what's your problem with it
>>
Bill Murray cashing an easy paycheck.
>>
>>64029921
Does Bill Murray finally have a tv show with Paul Schaffer?
>>
>>64029921
is that H. Jon Benjamin in the back playin the sax?
>>
File: ews_yalies.jpg (402 KB, 1000x748) Image search: [Google]
ews_yalies.jpg
402 KB, 1000x748
MURRAY CHRISTMAS MARY
>>
I thought it was pretty good. Bill Murray is great in anything he does, also loved the joke about him quitting "right then and there".

anyone else fapped to Miley Cyrus in this?
>>
>>64030118
What was good about it?
>>
>>64030107
This
>>
>>64029921
I ain't see this show yet but Murray and Schafer killed on that SNL 40th anniversary.
>>
Does anybody get the Bill Murray thing thats going around right now?

Like Ive seen that sticker on cars more than a few times. Is it just lol so randumb cult of personality?
>>
Is Murray even that great? Is he at least a bit overrated?
>>
>>64031129
I mean he's one of those people that you "have to like"
>>
Yamaha's next marketing campaign
>>
>>64031032
Kinda, reddit is somewhat responsible. >>64031129
Massively
>>
>>64029921
Reddit Pandering. I heard they love him.
>>
The result of an Indian man immigrating to America
>>
>>64029951
i hate this meme
>>
Anyone else notice how only those brain-dead idiots go out of their way saying they like Bill Murray? It's not as in your face as it was a few years ago.

He was in a few good movies, that's it.

I don't get it. (Neither do the 20 year old kids who LOVE!! Bill Murray. They're just going with the flow.)
>>
>>64031162
It's like Chuck Norris a while back, or bacon. Young people have no religion any more and are too shallow to focus their energy on something meaningful so they pretend Bill Murray or pizza or Star Wars or beer or cats gives their life a profound meaning and they get a T-shirt and a bumper sticker or a keyring and they act over-excited whenever their fave thing in the world shows up somewhere but only when someone else is there because their enjoyment of life is just an empty charade.
>>
literally a tax write off
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.