[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does the Big Short tell the truth that the financial crisis is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: bigshottrailer.jpg (126 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
bigshottrailer.jpg
126 KB, 640x427
Does the Big Short tell the truth that the financial crisis is not because of the banks fault but the retarded poor people who didnt read the contracts?
>>
>>64029013
i just wanted to go to college and fanny mae offered to give me my dream with literally no collateral. i guess it's obvious that im posting here how that ended
>>
The retarded poor ultimately made the choice that got them into that predicament

But it was the financiers, who knew better, and still offered this shit anyway, who enabled it, and are culpable as well

And yet, the same people calling for the bankers heads will complain endlessly about the redlining of the 60's/70's
>>
Is Gooses character part black? Whats going on with his hair?
>>
>>64029907
he's just a kike
>>
The people who got themselves into it only have themselves to blame, but everyone else who suffered from the recession can blame the banks
>>
is this really a good movie or should I just rewatch TFA?
>>
>>64029970
>unironically uses racial slurs
you sir have no place alongsie the upstanding gentlemen on this board
>>
>>64030314
>>>/reddit/
>>
Watched straight outta compton recently. It was EXTREMELY biased and unrealistic. I feel this will be the same. Killer cast, but feel like it will be biased like hell and make it unbearable.
>>
>>64029013

The banks were literally mandated by government to offer loans to those who couldn't afford to pay them back.
>>
File: Castro.jpg (45 KB, 468x484) Image search: [Google]
Castro.jpg
45 KB, 468x484
>>64030392

>The Federal Reserve is part of the Government

Oh boy.
>>
>>64029013
>Steve Carrell still doing serious roles

I wish he'd stop.
>>
>>64029013
The government caused the crisis.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.