[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just to switch up from Star Wars threads can we get a top film
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
Just to switch up from Star Wars threads can we get a top film of 2015 thread going
>>
The Assassin was incredibly beautiful to look at. Too bad it was marketed in the US as a nĂ¼-house-of-flying-daggers wire work martial arts flick instead of a subtle character study.
>>
File: lb.png (259 KB, 344x557) Image search: [Google]
lb.png
259 KB, 344x557
>>64028788
here you go
>>
A most violent year is a 2014 film
>>
>>64028788
pretty good, i would add theeb and maybe, son of saul
>>
File: 2015 faves 23122015.png (2 MB, 694x1487) Image search: [Google]
2015 faves 23122015.png
2 MB, 694x1487
>>
>>64031570
I love how every list with Blackhat is a joke, who the fuck even started that stupid fucking meme
>>
I really liked the End of the Tour.

Admitedly, I knew nothing about David Foster Wallace so I was a little bummed that the film opens with the announcement of his suicide.

It was almost like the movie opening with a spoiler.

Other than that it was great
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 1458x2160) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 1458x2160
My personal fav
>>
>>64031605
It's just like any other neo-Mann film.

The style is really cool for like 15 minutes and then you realize the plot is so thin and it moves so slow that you are kind of stuck in a braindead style-trance for the next 2 hours.

Blackhat turned my brain into mush. When I walked out of the theater I thought I was waking up from a coma. Down to my legs not working properly.

I really don't know why anyone thinks it's better than a 4/10
>>
>>64031694
>thumbnail of poster from far away looks like Rey is holding a lightsaber
Was this on purpose
>>
42. Sicario
41. The Revenant
40. Ex Machina
39. Beasts of No Nation
38. Youth
>>
>>64028788
>ItAOtS
>MBDTF
>BTI
>CO
>DSOTM
>2001
>>
>Little Prince

US RELEASE WHEN WHAT THE FUCK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>64032696
>>>/mu/
>>
Does Leviathan count as 2015 or not for amerifats
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.