[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>b-but i know the whole plot >i-it ruined the movie fo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: Batman_v_Superman_poster.jpg (10 KB, 384x259) Image search: [Google]
Batman_v_Superman_poster.jpg
10 KB, 384x259
>b-but i know the whole plot
>i-it ruined the movie for the audience, amirite, guiz?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egpAvLXg5no
>>
>>64023748

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

"Fearing the actions of Superman left unchecked, Gotham City's own formidable, forceful vigilante Batman takes on Metropolis' most revered, modern-day savior, while the world wrestles with what sort of hero it really needs. And with Batman and Superman at war with one another, a new threat Doomsday quickly arises, putting mankind in greater danger than it's ever known before."

>ruined the movie
>>
>>64023900
>And with Batman and Superman at war with one another, a new threat Doomsday quickly arises, putting mankind in greater danger than it's ever known before."

Fucking Snyder, ruining his own movie in the synopsis.
>>
>>64023748
DC is like bottom of the barrel capeshit
>>
File: Reggie.gif (721 KB, 446x251) Image search: [Google]
Reggie.gif
721 KB, 446x251
>>64023748

>Ameri-Claps

It's not a meme.
>>
How do people even know it spoiled the movie when they haven't seen the actual movie?
>>
>>64024007

How do you know? Have you seen it yet? There could be bigger shit in this movie they haven't given away yet.
>>
File: 1400998199681.jpg (21 KB, 336x357) Image search: [Google]
1400998199681.jpg
21 KB, 336x357
>americans
>>
>>64024079
that only happens at major events like premiers of big blockbusters and such
>>
>>64024079
>>64024237
But those are brazilians
>>
>>64024125
well redditors are utterly convinced that their idea of a movie's plot is the only thing that the oscar winning screenwriter who wrote Argo can come up with.
>>
Actually, redditor behavior is defending movies for no monetary compensation
>>
It didn't really spoil the movie for me, but it told me enough that I don't feel like I need to watch in the theater now. I'll just steal it when a good rip becomes available.
>>
>>64024799
>scott "the shill" mendelson: the post
>>
>>64024852
I'm sure that cheering crowd feels the same way.
What a fucking tragedy. One basement dweller stays in his basement to fap to /hm/.
>>
>>64024858
For whom? :^)
>>
>>64024125
We know the whole movie now. Compare to Star Wars where we didnt know shit. Ot Hateful 8 that everyone has already seen.
>>
>>64024915
Hello Drudge Report!
>>
File: ScottMendelson12.08_112b.jpg (12 KB, 299x448) Image search: [Google]
ScottMendelson12.08_112b.jpg
12 KB, 299x448
>>64024982
any jew who's willing to pay of course
>>
>>64025075
or that underrated gem called The Winter Soldier where they plaster Bucky's face all over the trailers
>>
>>64025118
That's not very PC, anon. What would wonderjew say?
>>
>>64023748
What a surprise. It's a big hit with the general audiences. The memelords are so convinced of the superiority of their retweeted ideas and have their heads so far up their own asses that they don't even realise how out of touch they are with general audiences.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.