[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My sister is at Disneyland right now and she's sending me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: V__87B5.jpg (197 KB, 719x1280) Image search: [Google]
V__87B5.jpg
197 KB, 719x1280
My sister is at Disneyland right now and she's sending me pics and claiming that TR-8R is making live appearances in the park.

Is he really going to become an actual character just by nature of being the most memorable storm trooper in the movie?
>>
that's just a regular stormtrooper nigga
that guy looked like the thousands of his comrades
>>
>le ebin TRAYTER may may

It's over we lost to reddit they own this board now.
>>
>>64019666
No, I told her about TRAITOR and she's telling me there's a storm trooper with the shield and baton going around
>>
>>64019670
What's worse is that calling him TR-8R implies that the stormtrooper in question himself is the traitor, which isn't true.
>>
File: tr8r.jpg (1 MB, 2366x2191) Image search: [Google]
tr8r.jpg
1 MB, 2366x2191
kept you waiting, huh?
>>
>>64019631
More pics? Btw no baton no TR-8R the two are inseparable
>>
>>64019631
Fuck the stormtroopers. Any pics of your sis? Preferably one where here nigger boyfriend is out of frame.
>>
>>64019670
This.
Please let this once proud joke die in peace.
>>
>>64022811
She's there with my severely autistic, fat, female cousin. Maybe she's more your speed?
>>
>>64023135
lol did I hit a nerve? OP's sister confirmed for coalburner.
>>
>>64023193
nah.

She actually called Finn a monkey and made monkey noises while scratching herself and asking "who am I?" Later she jokingly asked what species Finn was supposed to be because "he didn't look human."
>>
>>64023755
pretty based tbqh
>>
>>64023755
Jesus, I thought you said it was your cousin who was the autistic one.
>>
>>64023965
salty
>>
>>64019631
Why do sluts pretend to like Disneyland?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.