[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fuck you I liked it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: The-Martian-movie-poster.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1480) Image search: [Google]
The-Martian-movie-poster.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1480
fuck you I liked it
>>
I don't think /tv/ Actually hated this.
>>
>>64018756
Reddit, the movie.
>muh science
So many fedora tier lines in this movie it made me sick.
>>
How did he not run out of oxygen ?
>>
They made a gook in the book a white girl in the movie.

Guess they didn't get the diversity memo.
>>
>>64019433
wait wot?
FUCK THIS MOVIE
>>
>>64018756
he takes a shower before he gets into the ship to fly home and then when he gets back to the ship he says he hasn't showered in a year
>>
>>64019193
by using the oxygenator, a lot of shit is explained in the book but skipped in the movie
incomplete list:
real motivation for china to help
oxygenator
the 2 rescue tents
the cannibalism plan of the hermes crew
the bad 70s tv shows
explanation why the airlock collapsed
the 2 titties
hottie nerd johannsen(movie johansen was kinda semi-cute)
the bathhub he builds on mars
how he accidentally kills pathfinder and comunicates via morse-code-stones
>>
>another movie trying to get Matt Damon back
What's next? Time machine?
>>
>>64019433
it's totally ok when that happen though
if you want outrageous from /tv/ or /pol/. you have to change white to black
>>
>>64021789
>the cannibalism plan of the hermes crew

wat?
>>
>>64021789
he doesn't actually do the iron man shit either, beck goes in the mav and grabs him, not the commander

those ending scenes with him on earth never happened, he just talks how humanity is awesome or whatever
>>
>sean bean talking about LOTR
I smiled.
>>
>>64018756
HELLO REDDIT
>>
>>64022070
in case they miss the tayang chen while on the rich purnell swing by, the crew planned that
everyone except johansen would commit suicide to make sure she has enough to eat while flying to mars and back....
>>
>>64022070

iirc they had a plan for if the supply rendezvous over Earth failed, so that one of them could still survive the slingshot around Mars by eating the rest of the crew
>>
There's literally LITERALLY nothing wrong with feel good movies
>>
>>64019433
>Park not Korean
>Kapoor not Indian
>Vogel not German
>>
>>64022131

>if we're calling this project Elrond, i want my codename to be Glorfindel

patrician Jeff Daniels read the silmarillion
>>
>>64022249
vogel was german in the movie, look at the flag on his suit
>>
>>64022297
i think he means the actor
>>
>>64022297
Hennie was born and raised in Lambertseter, Oslo.
>>
>>64018756
desu it was pretty decent imo,
like 50% of the movie was pretty good, too bad Hollywood is bunch of cuckfucks and
they need to have romance shit in everything they film. Why the fuck do they force
some shit like that into everything. If you want to have good sci-fi movie and romantic
on top of that you gotta make it fucking smart so you dont clash the "smart" shit of sci-fi
with "illogical" shit of romance.

fuck hollywood
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.